Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

lol, making the best of a failure, nice!

just got that mod and wanted to ask, what is the RAM impact from it?

that's Kragthar's Planet Factory (probably butchered the spelling)

the thread said it has a high RAM impact, but I personally do not notice it.

That's an amazing looking Apollo/SLS replica! I especially like the LEM. Why does it have four engines in the descent stage though? Wouldn't one be sufficient?

Thanks! I went with four smaller engines because it left a sufficient gap beneath the LEM for some additional storage that will be needed on a later mission, like so:

qBRVpOO.png

sZy88DS.png

Z9btrUe.png

This way I don't have to worry about counterbalancing the LRV to stabilise the LEM.

Thanks! I went with four smaller engines because it left a sufficient gap beneath the LEM for some additional storage that will be needed on a later mission, like so:

Z9btrUe.png

This way I don't have to worry about counterbalancing the LRV to stabilise the LEM.

Those are some amazingly beautiful and impressive parts and the ship as a whole is fantastic! Can you point us to where all the mods are?

Those are some amazingly beautiful and impressive parts and the ship as a whole is fantastic! Can you point us to where all the mods are?

Thank you! I'm happy you like it. This post lists out the mods I used, and there's a link to the .craft file: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/54925-WIP-ALCOR-Advanced-Landing-Capsule-for-Orbital-Rendezvous-by-ASET-%28UPD-12-11-2013%29?p=773580&viewfull=1#post773580

The LRV in my last set of pictures is BobCat's creation, from his American Pack.

(seriously.. That. Is. AWESOME!)

Aw, that's so cute! :D

Thanks guys! :D Came up with it as part of my latest story, but only needed one image. Couldn't let the others go to waste, could I?

Also, Kerbin City's next version has been released! Go check it out!

jqgdLwt.png

Nothke's new airport, and all the buildings he included.

I suggest you use Kerbin City as a sometimes mod, and unload it when you're not using it.

pni9ZmA.png

But be careful when exploring.

9F85ExE.png

You've got to watch for ledges and things.

J5mrX9B.png

Edited by Tw1

So I had a dream where I modified the shields from LLL to act like wings and build a tiny ship with it.When I woke up I had to try it out.

And here it is. I was amazed that it actually worked.

WZP55Mr.png

b7qhFnh.png

I went farther than I actually wanted in my test run of the experimental ship. I took it to Duna.

uTVKCsV.png

wwLTn4Y.png

Billfred was proud. :)

KSP_Constellation_preTJI_zps85cd0df4.jpg

The KSS Constellation aligned for its preliminary Trans-Jool Injection burn. Carrying four craft and a crew of eight, the Constellation is (my) KSC's first interplanetary crewed mission; its focus is exclusively on Laythe. Two of the craft are Arro Skydart 2A aerospace planes intended to do mapping and atmospheric analysis. The other two are Arro Bullet aerospace SSTO landers intended for geological analysis of two sites (with possibly two more depending upon fuel reserves and time constraints).

593 parts and 274T all told; not quite a slide show, but it sure ain't brisk.

-- Steve

--snip--

The KSS Constellation aligned for its preliminary Trans-Jool Injection burn. Carrying four craft and a crew of eight, the Constellation is (my) KSC's first interplanetary crewed mission; its focus is exclusively on Laythe. Two of the craft are Arro Skydart 2A aerospace planes intended to do mapping and atmospheric analysis. The other two are Arro Bullet aerospace SSTO landers intended for geological analysis of two sites (with possibly two more depending upon fuel reserves and time constraints).

593 parts and 274T all told; not quite a slide show, but it sure ain't brisk.

-- Steve

My goodness, how did you get something so big with that few parts

I feel like I'd have at least a thousand parts with that many separate ships attached.