Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Chaaaaarge!

When multiplayer comes in however many years time, I challenge Thee to a joust!

BcPdNesh.png

Gave some recruits a good talking to.

"Look at you all, sitting there in ya space suits like that, like you think ya know it all. Yer nothin' but big tubs 'a rubber, that's all!"

2mnRPiO.png

"Eh. You'll be fine to shoot of into space."

Edited by Tw1

Wow, thanks for the rep, guys. :)

I'd do some jousting with those horses, but they just fall to the side when they're not the active vessel. It's like SAS is forgetting how to SAS.

I'm having a blast with my mini spes program. Just launched my mun spes steshun!

991NfvF.png

czOef9C.png

Edited by astropapi1

Wow, thanks for the rep, guys. :)

I'd do some jousting with those horses, but they just fall to the side when they're not the active vessel. It's like SAS is forgetting how to SAS.

I'm having a blast with my mini spes program. Just launched my mun spes steshun!

czOef9C.png

You make the Kethane mod look good :D

Today i share what i have been doing the last 2 months in my active campaigns.

A DOS 9NV-C carrying 2 kerbals to settle a base on Minmus

d41i8ee.png

They did it! (and as any minmus landing this photo has to be done)

Qodtj5H.png

Waaaait this is not going to end well.....

WhvkQ52.png

Meanwhile on Eve the NASTAR-11NU still orbiting around that gravity well

8Ved1Q7.png

Guess what just happend here!

9gabEfo.png

Finally something that will stay on Jool (to be exactly on Laythe) And after some tedious minutes of descent our first Landizhol probe will land

5PmJGmh.png

I've been setting up a mining station at Ike to refuel my interplanetary mapping ship.

The mapping ship:

screenshot14.png

Ship on approach to Ike Station:

screenshot15.png

Ike Station, Kethane miner and mapping ship all docked with a nice view of Duna:

screenshot16-1.png

Next stop.... more mapping new worlds.

With Bill as the head of the International Air and Space Museum, everything has been going smooth. New replicas arrive everyday.

It will open to the general public in just a few days.

tq5rVPG.png

2e9yqXo.png

l7vnl8J.png

Some of them are just empty versions of the real ones, other ones have had all lag-inducing parts like RTGs, engineer chips and Mechjeb cases removed; But all of them have flown "in real life" and done something important in my save.

Edited by astropapi1

Guess what. My first IVA landing was done on what looked like a nice flat site based on pictures sent from a previous orbiter probe. Once I started my approach, I noticed I was coming down into a sea of craters. Then all hell broke lose. When I was ~2km above the ground and traveling at ~150m/s horizontally on a 45° descent plan, Mechjeb's surface information stopped working, so i had to totally eyeball the rest of my descent. After hovering above some craters for about a minute, I realized I would have to land immediately or abort the landing and ascend to orbit. Long story short, I landed on the steepest slope I have ever landed, with 15 seconds of fuel at full thrust remaining, and with my heart on my tongue.

By far the most immersive experience I've had in KSP. You guys have to try it. :)

LmTCxnI.png

bSlQh9Z.png

Edited by astropapi1