Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

So, I saw many posts I'd like to comment on. But by the time I got this far, I'd forgotten everything...

Chobit, DO NOT CHANGE THE VAHALLAN CULTURE AGAIN. I will hurt you. :D

I second this threat!

Also, just comment on the last two pages then if your stuck.

Changing the culture will probably have serious side effects in how the plot plays out, as well as making it necessary to retouch any images that have symbolism in them to fit the new culture correctly.

It's probably best to keep it as it is, and just avoid anything that is likely to upset people because of its historic significance.

You guys are getting better about the off topic stuff too. I only had to remove one page this time instead of several.

Edited by OdinYggd

Wait... are you adding a monarchy-based hierarchical (spelt right first try! I am AWESOME) system to Vahalla now, Chobit?

Remind me to kick you next time I see you...

Edited by Trekkette

The pictures are very nice, but don't you think that you should have some more men besides that one copilot in a background? ;)

I mean, if this is the anime version of KSP (done by studio Fantasia, I presume), it's quite likely that we know how the Jeb of this world looks like....

aHsmyKa.jpg

:)

(....are you going to tell me that he already succumbed to radiation poisoning, and that it's his grave in the 11th picture?)

Nope, if I'm the Gott-Kaiserin of the Fan-works forum, I can run here like a monarchy and PfL can have a presidentary or whatever it's called

Constitutional monarchy. Like the UK has.

They still have their royalty, but also have Parliament to actually run things while the royals operate with a very limited executive authority.

I suppose it would work fairly well for a space colony, being a natural step up from the chain of command on board a ship done by adding a committee to the existing chain of command with the commanding officer at the top.