Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

(Also: Yes, there are plans for male kerbals, but I suck at male physiology, you've been warned)

Expanding on above - Aside from "canon" characters of Jeb and the other two who's names I can't remember right offhand, there are - at the outside - two other male characters. Probably more to come as I flesh out departments and figure out plot.

Side note - I was planning to spend this evening writing, and I was looking through the gallery for starting point. I have a bunch of ideas now, but I can't find the words... *facepalm*

Throw words on paper and youll find a starting point. just start writing

That's bad advice. When I throw words on paper all I do is put wrinkes and holes, and sometimes word-shaped imprints in the paper.

Side note - I was planning to spend this evening writing, and I was looking through the gallery for starting point. I have a bunch of ideas now, but I can't find the words... *facepalm*

If you can't find the words, try using this:

Double-U Double-U Double-U Dot Double-U I Kay Tee I O En A Ar Wye Dot O Ar Gee

www.wiktionary.org

Constitutional monarchy. Like the UK has.

They still have their royalty, but also have Parliament to actually run things while the royals operate with a very limited executive authority.

It works quite well, we have the monarchy for tradition, and because they would be hard to remove, but democracy exists for a fair government. At least, it was.

On topic:

Any new updates on PfL?

Expanding on above - Aside from "canon" characters of Jeb and the other two who's names I can't remember right offhand, there are - at the outside - two other male characters. Probably more to come as I flesh out departments and figure out plot.

Nice. And I'll admit that it was also an excuse to post Coach on this thread ;)

What else could Anime Jeb be, in a space program staffed by way too many females? :D

Actually, if you're familiar with Futurama, Jeb is going to be vewry much like Zapp Branigan. Except, you know, successful.

thanks for all the "Just start writing" advice, you guys. I eventually did, and now the first chapter has been begun!

Actually, if you're familiar with Futurama, Jeb is going to be vewry much like Zapp Branigan. Except, you know, successful.

thanks for all the "Just start writing" advice, you guys. I eventually did, and now the first chapter has been begun!

So Jebs going to be too busy seducing all the females to get anything done then?

Are we seriously talking about Jeb's romance prospects?

I doubt he'd be any good at it given his personality, for the most part he'd be too busy oogling the new Skipper engines on the latest model booster or busy taking joyrides on a rocket powered lawnchair to bother anyone seriously.

For the most part the characters we've seen pictured also seem like the kind that would have other plans anyway, not wanting to get involved with a reckless celebrity like Jeb.

Are we seriously talking about Jeb's romance prospects?

I doubt he'd be any good at it given his personality, for the most part he'd be too busy oogling the new Skipper engines on the latest model booster or busy taking joyrides on a rocket powered lawnchair to bother anyone seriously.

For the most part the characters we've seen pictured also seem like the kind that would have other plans anyway, not wanting to get involved with a reckless celebrity like Jeb.

Oh, Freya wants exactly nothing to do with him. Because she's basically the female version. Nadari's not exactly used to male attention (what, based on personal experience? nah...), but Dariya views flirting as a game. And she plays to win.

Approximate timeline for more information is NOPE.

But seriously. If I were to be able to write character sketches or isolated scenes and say put them on my dA, would anyone be interested?

Oh, Freya wants exactly nothing to do with him. Because she's basically the female version. Nadari's not exactly used to male attention (what, based on personal experience? nah...), but Dariya views flirting as a game. And she plays to win.

Uhm, as far as I imagine: The VSA and the KSA are competitors, probably both originating from different continents. They will probably not even be able to meet each other.

Also, it has been proven that people with similar personalities will be more likely to like each other. Which means... NVM... Refers to the fact above this one...

But seriously. If I were to be able to write character sketches or isolated scenes and say put them on my dA, would anyone be interested?

of course I would!

Approximate timeline for more information is NOPE.

I'm sure that everyone here would want it.

Uhm, as far as I imagine: The VSA and the KSA are competitors, probably both originating from different continents. They will probably not even be able to meet each other.

Examine the image "Shine" more closely. Is that not Jeb (and his sunglesses!) riding copilot? :)

However, if this becomes a problem, Chobit and I'll have to do some reworking of characters...

Examine the image "Shine" more closely. Is that not Jeb (and his sunglesses!) riding copilot? :)

However, if this becomes a problem, Chobit and I'll have to do some reworking of characters...

Yes... [hints]ASTP_patch.png601px-Shuttle-Mir_Patch.svg.png[/hints]

Edited by MmPMSFmM