Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

I registered a channel on Esper.Net, an IRC provider. Totally free thankfully.

One can access the channel by joining #PfL on their website at esper.net

That place can hopefully act a bit as an offtopic chat.

Edited by daveboy2000

I would prefer it if chobit opens a channel but i look who else joins you there and maybe i'l participate later.

Well, if chobit comes into the channel and has a nickname registered, he/she will get full editor rights from me.

The steam group is still buggy because Valve can suc- [CENCORED RANT].

The IRC thing seems nice but it's VERY 90s, I'm not sure if my uber-advanced brain is compatible with the antiquated technology xD

As for the upcoming PfL news, no, it's not more lore

Actually, IRC is 80s, but it is simple-ish enough. Flags are the only confusing thing and as normal person inside the chat, you don't have to worry about that. Plus all the important commands can be found on the website if you're too lazy to use a help command.

The steam group is still buggy because Valve can suc- [CENCORED RANT].

The IRC thing seems nice but it's VERY 90s, I'm not sure if my uber-advanced brain is compatible with the antiquated technology xD

As for the upcoming PfL news, no, it's not more lore

So what would be compatible with your brain? 2100s technology?

Also is the news more pictures or WIP?

important_news_by_valhalla_studios-d65l6nh.png

Retirement: Don't worry, not right now

Although PfL is my most popular project, it isn't the one I wish to be remembered for when I die. It's already grow way beyond what I had intended to create, and although that isn't a bad thing it is troublesome. I'm just one artist and I can't really keep up with demand, so I've made a list of images I've wanted to paint for this series and thats my goal: 45 images total, 5 pages on the PfL site gallery. After that I'll leave it open for Trekkette's fanfic if it is still running at that point, but I personally will be devoting my time thereafter to my flagship project, Galaxy of Oz.

So this leaves about 20 or so images left to paint, I'll get the WIPs up as soon as possible

Oh, that was just a little Futurama reference. Her hand reminded me a bit of a scene where a businessman succumbs to an untreated illness that ultimately makes his skeleton tear itself apart - those being his final words. :)