Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

You're not talking about those guys, are you? You know, those guys who did that thing? The guys with those faces?

You mean Anon? XD

On topic:

So, how goes progress?

I'm brainstorming all the major VSA projects at the moment so I can make a list of missions and a map of landing sites and probe locations

-Censored before the mods do it-, It's fabulous.... Anyway, how's the progress going?

A question that isn't asked instead:

Where are you going to post

a list of missions and a map of landing sites and probe locations
? Are you going to make a new section under LOR?
Tha fuge?????? Is all this^

This, Is off-topic... I guess.

Edited by MmPMSFmM
Lol, forgot to read page 69... I saw what you did there

Uh oh chobit. That's not a really good mentality to have as an artist. You seem to be getting one of those typical "deviantArt" mentalities. Maybe just accept that not everyone likes your art?

Uh oh chobit. That's not a really good mentality to have as an artist. You seem to be getting one of those typical "deviantArt" mentalities. Maybe just accept that not everyone likes your art?

Agreed. *JFHWWbfuiFIUEWHGGEUhugT

Oh,god. those people are the most annoying people on the planet. They draw a grotesque mockery of a human being and call it art. THEN when no one likes it they're all like "I'M JUST BETTUR DEN YOU" I swear I just want to tear their useless mouth and typing fingers off.