Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

I've also finally figured out how to show satellites at various altitudes, so now all the map needs is mission names

[EDIT]: Character designs are up next

Edited by chobit-389

I guess that means I have to start work on secondary characters, doesn't it...
I've also finally figured out how to show satellites at various altitudes, so now all the map needs is mission names

[EDIT]: Character designs are up next

New teaser going up within 12 hours. I just have to spellcheck it one last time.

So much awesomeness to look out for...

Anyway, I'm late but I just spotted the name of the Mün Base: Sessrumnir...

In Norse mythology, Sessrúmnir (Old Norse "seat-room"[1] or "seat-roomer"[2]) is both the goddess Freyja's hall located in Fólkvangr...

Are you kidding me?

Also, 230 2E - First Valhallan astronauts reach the Mün, soon followed by the completion of the VSA's first space station.

When was the first Kerbal on the Mün, in space and when was the first space station completed?

Edited by MmPMSFmM

The timeline follows the VSA, not Kerbin in general. Several other Kerbal nations landed on the Mun first and the VSA had to make up for lost time.

NASA had a space station not long after the Apollo program was completed. So it does make a measure of sense

Freya being a Junker: Called it.

A bit odd that you only gave last names for one character, but I guess those are still being worked on.

Otherwise, nothing really leaps out at me as being bad.

The last name thing's covered in the author's note. Short version - Vahallans don't have surnames. Like Iceland. Nadari wasn't born on the island.

I'd still imagine they'd use something like a patronymic, just for the sake of distinguishing two people of the same name who might be in the same group.

Unless, of course, there is only ever one person named Freya on the entire island at any given time.

I'd still imagine they'd use something like a patronymic, just for the sake of distinguishing two people of the same name who might be in the same group.

Unless, of course, there is only ever one person named Freya on the entire island at any given time.

Iceland manages, and they have to work off a list of approved names.

Don't ask me how they manage, though... :)

In the caves under the Enclave, it'll be further explained in the fanfic

Actually, makes sense...

Oh and:

...between all the space-fairing nations of Kerbin...
Spelling mistake. It should be space-faring, without the I. Edited by MmPMSFmM
Quote failed on me