Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

No! >.< *pokes you with your own necktie*

Is it going to be another beach?

Yup, Dariya and Nadari were added as characters after I drew Leisure, so I feel they were sorta left out

[EDIT]: Sketch of new image, I'll add it to the WIP page once I've got more and can re-sort the whole thing

Inb4 steam comes out of Ted's ears~<3

wip1_by_valhalla_studios-d67hzkh.png

Edited by chobit-389

Love the wallpapers, I think I'm going to change my background later today.

Come on guys, at least make an attempt to stay on topic..

I am sorry, sir... I am not able to complete this quest, I'm afraid... How many EXP point would I get for this if I'd complete it anyway?

Yup, Dariya and Nadari were added as characters after I drew Leisure, so I feel they were sorta left out

-beautiful image-

Love it. can't wait to see more! Edited by MmPMSFmM
As always, I forget to read the very last page and then I reply :D

I would think that excess emotion would enhance one's writing ability. or at least enhance their writing ability for being able to describe said emotion in text.

Not when all one wants to write is essentially "Suddenly explosion! everyone died, the end."

On topic: In another dimension, which one of the three would most likely be the main contestant representing Valhalla in a hypothetical Kerbovision Song Contest?

Yes, I know I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel with these questions, but it's hard to stay on-topic without constantly asking for progress reports otherwise.

On topic: In another dimension, which one of the three would most likely be the main contestant representing Valhalla in a hypothetical Kerbovision Song Contest?

Yes, I know I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel with these questions, but it's hard to stay on-topic without constantly asking for progress reports otherwise.

Dariya, probably. She's the partier. Nadari'd be totally lost trying to have fun at something that wasn't engineering-related. Same with Freya, except flight-related.

Going on a brief hiatus to work on an art trade with Kloudmutt (careful if you look him up, you'll be buried in NSFW and/or pony).

In fact I doubt I could show you the results of either of us since it's bound to be drenched in Rule #34.

TL;DR and Inb4 the modz: BRB, and art-trade is to be followed by rocket pic