Extraplanetary Launchpads Per-Part Configs

So I was suddenly hit with the urge to make my own resource system, but I have a problem. Here's what I'm thinking about: Extraplanetary Launchpads, by default, uses rocket parts to make any piece for any vessel. Some mods, such as MKS, change this to require things like material kits and specialized parts. So here's the question: is it possible to configure the resources that each part needs individually? Could I make it so a Reliant would require steel, or a Cupola would require glass, or a probe controller would require computer chips? Has anyone ever done this?

I had the same idea multiple times but didn't test anything cause I'm too lazy. But it seems like it's possible, take a look at this post from EL creator: 

You can also have a look at EL manual for more details: https://taniwha.org/~bill/EL_Manual.pdf

If you manage to make some progress please share your work, I'm very much interested. I've always found weird how we could make a functional greenhouse full of plants  completely  out of Mun regolith. My idea was to make the original LS modules to also produce a "plant seeds" resource which could be used in an EL recipe to build new greenhouses, so I'd need to either launch seeds to the mun base or get seeds from an existing greenhouse.