KSP'ers new and old, come say hello :D

sal_vager

We're back in business guys!

So if you are new to the forums or an established member who's finding themselves back at square one, or just want to say hi, drop in and let us know you're here :)

Woo hoo, I'm back, though I didn't post a lot, you guys are the experts I just deep around and make youtube vids

My old account got lost in the void, but that does not stop me from coming back.

So hello (again), fellow kerbalnauts, Im glad (still) to be here and I am looking forward to a long and fruitful time here with you.

Lets be a good community and help improve this already awesome game by giving good suggestions and constructive criticism.

May you always fly true and bring your crew home safe.

Old Pete, over and out.

Hi folks,

I am new here. :> I've been playing about 12 hours per day for about a month. I'm most interested in the design aspect of the game. I came to the forums to see if anyone had built a faster boat than mine, and it seems my 200m/s has been bested by a clear 50%. :> So, back to the drawing board...

Mine was another account lost in space. Well, at least there wasn't much to loose for me^^

And aside from that: **** happens. At least you're now prepared for the next time.

Edited by Temeter

I joined the forums during 0.18, and my account got deleted with the others. I had stopped playing for a while, but came back for 0.19.

So hello again. Looking forward to posting some images from my current space program.

Yay! I was checking like twice a day, my account got eaten, but I mainly browsed the forums anyway. Didn't have but maybe 3 posts :P Glad to see you guys are up and running again though. Awesome!

I'm not sure how I feel about this whole thing, especially with the "moderators must approve your first 5 messages" rule that I now might have to go through again. At least I only had like 7 posts since last time so I didn't lose much. I would say "be more careful with the backups" if Squad were a huge corporation like EA or Nintendo, but I know Squad's intentions are much more friendly than those corporations. At least we have SpacePort and all the add-ons back now which I've needed for quite some time! Keep up the good work, guys. :)