[AAR] The Grand Tour - Voyage To The Planets

czokletmuss

UPDATE

Extra raw footage from the chapter 44

For some reason, it doesn't work. Oh well, I guess I'll give you footage from between the chapter 44 and chapter 45 (the next one) in this case: why it's not working?

EDIT: I guess I found a reason why the images don't show up - have too many of them. More than 2000 right now :) So I have to manually put them here:

xGwOKyH.png

E1AMiab.jpg

AVtikYv.png

I3q8Czl.jpg

4QSsIVr.jpg

Xj7mF2n.jpg

mBdzQqQ.jpg

a5zWACX.png

jS72EFx.jpg

lsg2eAb.png

6qNIFjI.png

3nKzvY1.jpg

mkU2MvJ.png

Edited by czokletmuss

Sometimes I forget that you actually have to play the game in order to make the chapters, that they don't just come out of your head but also from what happens while you're playing. Seeing the "behind the scenes" pictures makes the story that much more amazing. Great job on every chapter czokletmuss, I always check back here multiple times a day eagerly waiting for the next chapter!

Sometimes I forget that you actually have to play the game in order to make the chapters, that they don't just come out of your head but also from what happens while you're playing. Seeing the "behind the scenes" pictures makes the story that much more amazing. Great job on every chapter czokletmuss, I always check back here multiple times a day eagerly waiting for the next chapter!

Agreed with your entire message, but with some of us the entire story comes from one incident in the game

Thanks to you, I'm now about to start my own Grand Tour.

-snip-

If all goes well, I may actually write a story like you.

Thanks for being a inspiration. :)

Thank you and good luck, writing is fun :) And holy crap, this ship is big!

I'm pretty sure nearly everyone on this forum follows it.

4v5Rodkl.png

UPDATE

I probably won't make it today, so in the meantime please be patient and take a look at this sneak-peak image:

gyVvkEE.jpg

Take care! :)

Edited by czokletmuss

Good thing I live in america! I only have to go to school Monday and Tuesday!!! HAHAHAHA! :)

I can watch all of the threads!

Why only two days of school?

Also I live in Europe, free healthcare, low crime, low powerty, high (and free) education, no lunatics whit guns, paid retirement and much much more. HAHAHAHAHA

Also I live in Europe, free healthcare, low crime, low powerty, high (and free) education, no lunatics whit guns, paid retirement and much much more. HAHAHAHAHA

To bad America is still the richest country in the world. Plus we get days off because of Englands Abuse to Puritans HAHA!!!

Guys, this is not a political thread - let's focus on the story, okay? We don't want to make mod angry by breaking the forum rules:

2.2 Forbidden content

Messages which contain or link to the following are explicitly forbidden: (...) Discussions of a political, ideological or religious nature

Thank you and good luck, writing is fun :) And holy crap, this ship is big!

Thanks, I designed the ship with a mission to go everywhere, with a couple of twists.

One, Kragathea's Planets are included in the Grand Tour.

Two, no payloads, landers, stations, or anything of that sort, may be sent ahead of the ship, meaning only what is attached to the ship when it leaves Kerbin's SOI, are the only things that will ever be used on the mission.

Three, attempt as many landings as possible, the only planet/moon not planned to have a landing is Sentar's moon Thud, which has a gravity three times that of Kerbin, no atmosphere, and an escape velocity of 6.5 KM/s.

And this is my mission plan.

ThBGMbg.png

I'm going to stop dumping my stuff into your thread now.

Keep on making your story amazing. :)

You know, I kinda got screwed over. Moved to Texas from Washington (STATE, NOT WASHINGTON D.C.). Did you know Texas is the 49th state in the nation on school spending?

Also, the weather right now is complete SH*T. 36 degrees fahrenheit (about 2 degrees celsius). Texas is NOT this cold at this time of year, so once you acclimate, it's AWFUL.

I miss Washington sometimes.

You know, I kinda got screwed over. Moved to Texas from Washington (STATE, NOT WASHINGTON D.C.). Did you know Texas is the 49th state in the nation on school spending?

Also, the weather right now is complete SH*T. 36 degrees fahrenheit (about 2 degrees celsius). Texas is NOT this cold at this time of year, so once you acclimate, it's AWFUL.

I miss Washington sometimes.

For once, someone actually lives in "Washington" as in "state" just like me, and not "Washington" which instantly implies "D.C." otherwise. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.