[WEB APP] Ribbon Generator [1.1.2] [ABANDONED]

I emptied browser cache (and also checked the box for "Clear data from hosted apps" just for good measure...I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 machine); reloaded pages. Still can't see the SSTO device on my Kerbin ribbon, or anyone else's on this thread either.

It does show up on the ribbon generator page itself, both next to the set of Kerbin checkboxes and at the bottom. I hit "Submit"; it takes me to "And done! here is your signature image"...and SSTO is gone.

Oh, thank you, I was able to find out the issue : it only appeared when the Return chevron was selected, thats why I could see it later while I was testing. It should perfectly work now :)

P.S. Was there supposed to be an option for us to select from different ordering schemes for the ribbons? I didn't see one yet.

I was suppose to do something like that, but I don't think I will have time soon, because in 8 days I'm going away from home for six week and I will not have any access to an internet connection :s

P.P.S. This is a really cool tool and a true public service to the KSP community. Thank you.

Thank you, don't forget to thanks Unistrut for making the ribbons and jfjohnny5 for making the flags too :)

My account doesn't seem to want me to be able to edit my signature, there's no "edit signature" button anywhere. :(

You need a certain number of posts before you're able to edit your signature and/or avatar.

Loving the new Mission flag generator and hoping it grows soon as well! Would be awesome to be able to add a craft/mission name and a slogan and a few extra devices like the orbital stripe would be good too. Off the top of my head some emblems which could be added...

[*]Some sort of symbol to show a return mission (arrow curving round behind the planet?)

[*]A symbol to show a rescue mission (cross?)

[*]Symbol to show a fist landing (flag on the planet?)

Would also be good to get the rest of the craft emblems added as well... many of my missions are manned rovers, would be good to be able to use that one, same goes for the multi-part craft as I tend to favor permanent motherships for most interplanetary runs.

Also still looking forward to seeing the Grand Tour shields!

One question that I have about this really fantastic addon: How do we handle multiple missions on a single body? For example, I am building an outpost around Minmus that will serve as my Kethane post in the Kerbin system. This will consist of a station in orbit, a resupply/ferry capsule, a landed base, a Kethane probe in a polar orbit, and a Kethane drilling unit on the ground. It would be nice to have a ribbon for each active mission.

Basically, it would be nice to include an option to include multiple ribbons for each body. Only problem that may come of this is the overall size of the ribbon bar in the vertical direction ...

Warm Regards,

Joe

Y No SSTO ELMBLEM On LAYTHE

SSTO can be done from any planet's surface, because it means "single stage to orbit", so it doesn't need to be a aircraft.

Could you please add a flag feature to indicate anomalies?

Loving this app, I'd like to make a couple feature requests for subsequent releases!

• Implement a hover title for the images in the forum in some standardized format (Planet, Craft, Other, Maneuvers).
  • Have the link go to a description of that single ribbon (seems like that is probably part of the plan), or at least have the link go to a user page which shows all the ribbons in a list with descriptions.

Cheers! Thanks for the great work!