(0.23) Wayland Corp. Development and released download Thread (new parts)

Devo

What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...

• Biodomes from "Silent Running" w/animated doors and delivery system
    • ALIENS Marine Dropship (fully animated]
    • ALIENS APC Transport
    • ALIENS: The Sulaco
    • Star Wars - YT-1300 Milennium Falcon, Low poly, fully animated (landing ramp, cargo bay etc)
    • Star Wars - Boba Fett SLAVE1 (fully animated)
    • Star Wars - Rebel B-Wing fighter.
    • Star Wars - Original X-Wing.

Hey, Does anyone know why mechjeb HATES the space eagle? I am playing 19.0.0 (or whatever it was) and it tries to land upside down, Does anyone know why?

Have you added a small docking port along the top spine and told it to control from here?

hSOEUy6.jpg

I posted on spaceport, but i figured you might read this thread a a little more often.

copy/pasted:

love the parts! it’s one feature away from being perfect- any chance you can make these parts able to dock with the stock docking ports for resource transfer? I currently have a spherical spaceplane that uses your hatch perfectly but has no room for the clamp o trons. also, I edited the part.cfg to include the docking port size1 module. the proper context menus show up in flight (I have the docking camera mod installed as well- it shows activate docking camera) so I know I edited the part correctly. However, docking with my space station doesn’t work. there must be a way to edit the attachment rules to properly allow docking…

when I try to dock, it seems the magnetism attempts to grab the outer ring of the hatch instead of the flat front surface.

I posted on spaceport, but i figured you might read this thread a a little more often.

copy/pasted:

love the parts! it’s one feature away from being perfect- any chance you can make these parts able to dock with the stock docking ports for resource transfer? I currently have a spherical spaceplane that uses your hatch perfectly but has no room for the clamp o trons. also, I edited the part.cfg to include the docking port size1 module. the proper context menus show up in flight (I have the docking camera mod installed as well- it shows activate docking camera) so I know I edited the part correctly. However, docking with my space station doesn’t work. there must be a way to edit the attachment rules to properly allow docking…

when I try to dock, it seems the magnetism attempts to grab the outer ring of the hatch instead of the flat front surface.

Unfortunately docking ports also require an object in unity to be in the model, as well as the config edit so it would not be a 5 second job.. ill try and get back to the eagle on the weekend if I have some time.

I've just been getting my 3D printer working, was a bit of a pain but finally got there in the end, this is my first print.. kerbals tomorrow..

image.php?id=94A8_51C2FD0A&jpg

And after a 15 minute paint job... just for a test

image.php?id=F24A_51C2FD0A&jpg

Ok, so I installed the Pegasus X-2, and the latest version of MechJeb (v2.0.8). For some reason, the engines STILL won't show up. Does it require MechJeb 1.9.x? If so, I suggest updating it to use MechJeb v2.0.8, as I'm quite sure that's the version that most people use.

EDIT: Ok, I think the reason that the engines won't load, is that they are loaded before MechJeb. As the Pegasus has to be installed in the parts folder (the old system), they load before MechJeb, which goes in GameData. I think I'll just add PART {} brackets to the engine .cfg's and move them to the /GameData/WaylandCorp folder.

EDIT2: Nope, didn't work, sadly. Guess it only works with MechJeb 1.

Edited by wasmic

Ok.Then I guess there's no way to make the Pegasus X-2 work until Devo updates it.

Every single one of my mods can be fixed for 0.20 if you spend 5 minutes making some config edits. Even the ones that require damned robotics work now if you spend just a little bit of time.

It's PART {

at the start of the config

and

}

at the end. of it.

If a node is not matching the ship and parts don't align, it most likely the part was rescaled, so it needs the line Scale = 1 in the config before the rescaleFactor = .

I will eventually get around to fixing up all my old mods, there is so many updates to KSP they make to the base structure its like starting all over again sometimes.

I am in the middle of trying to print out some of my mods and kerbals on my printer, so im just taking a bit of a break. the ISS thing sorta bummed me out so I couldn't really be bothered with it at the moment and Fustek looks like his pack will actually look better than the ISS one, so meh.. i'll go off and play for a bit.

I have added PART {} wrappers around the engine .cfg's. That was why I asked. Only the engines are missing - all the other parts work fine. I suspect that your engines need mechjeb 1 instead of mechjeb 2, which I am using. This would result in the engines not being loaded. I have already written much more on this problem on the previous page.

I have added PART {} wrappers around the engine .cfg's. That was why I asked. Only the engines are missing - all the other parts work fine. I suspect that your engines need mechjeb 1 instead of mechjeb 2, which I am using. This would result in the engines not being loaded. I have already written much more on this problem on the previous page.

If the engines are not showing, install the other mechjeb version also. You can run mechjeb2 and the previous one together OK.

ED-209!!!

THATS SO AWESOME!!!

Damn Devo.....your really making me want a 3d printer!

I think that's what it was called...it has been well over a decade since I watched robo-cop.....

Edited by KhaosCorp

a bit off topic.. but ah well..

"Drop your weapons... you have 20 seconds to comply"

6 hours 2 minutes later..

image.php?id=B7D9_51C864BD&jpg

image.php?id=5BD1_51C864BD&jpg

image.php?id=F803_51C864BD&jpg

image.php?id=A940_51C864BD&jpg

image.php?id=6DAD_51C864BD&jpg

Now were have I seen that worker before:/

Edit: arfter some googling I find it, not what I thought it was from. :3

Edited by botse

Robocop. Ed209

I think possibly one of the best designed mech robots I've ever seen. Sure, it couldn't handle a pothole, but could clear out an office in seconds... :sticktongue:

Ah well, gotta wait for some more plastic to arrive, you go through it pretty quick when you get new printer lol... so Im back to some mods.

I am fixing up the pegasusx-2 now, fixing the engines also with the new mechjeb will update to the spaceport shortly.

Just don't let ED walk down any stairs~!!! :cool:

:) lol.. I love that bit when he tests it with his toes... "ooh... should i... shouldnt i... DAMN"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.