[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Its probably the ECLSS life support mod try removing the life support plugin and folder and see if that helps

I have been trying all kind of things now.. and from what i can find from my fumbling is that there is no way the old Soviet pack can work with the new soyuz pack :/ (This makes me very sad)

Yes. It's just a matter of setting the configs up right. It's not that hard, MIR is quite easy to move between folders.

I don't know. When I download the file it's titled 2.06 and when it's finished, it says that I cannot open the .zip file because it is empty. If it's the same as 2.00 then I already have it, and I didn't see that post by him. Thanks!

Bobcat posted a mediafire link a few pages back, go hunt for it

edit: here it is,

http://www./download/4kkt1i24zr96dki/Soyuz_Pack_2.zip

Has anyone had any success adapting this to career mode? I thought I went through and assigned everything logical tech tree requirements, but I find I'm missing quite a few parts...

Did take a look at it in career mode...quite lovely.

Hey guys. I've downloaded everything necessary for the soviet pack to work. The only problem is that the Buran shuttle only flies without the the buran manipulators. Has anyone else this issue? Someone a tip to get this done?

I've got the current 0.23.5 version from steam.

Kind regard!

There are a number of parts that havent had career mode added in its around 4 or 5 cant remember what they are

Yeah, I had the same. I'll try again. It would be nice for the parts to be laid out in a logical fashion for research.

EDIT: Yeah, the Progress parts don't show up in career mode since they have no tech setting.

Edited by Synthesis