[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Shame the manual writer quit. I bet that there wouldn't be nearly as many questions if the Soviet Pack had those great .pdf manuals like it used to. I'm no manual writer, unfortunately.

Well, if you could find someone to format the manual and add pretty pictures, I could try writing some. There is a place for advanced features in KSP, people play with Deadly Reentry, FAR and other mods like that. Because it's fun. I've actually thought of making a set of configs for the Soviet pack that would allow it to use life support and Deadly Reentry, but I never got around to doing this. Some people would really like this, the extra challenge and realism. If newbies can't use those features, they don't have to. The capsule can withstand hard landing just fine.

I think i'm gonna make a trailer for this pack on my youtube channel(better than Bobcat's and of course i'll give credit to him). I could write but iv'e been super busy lately, so it would have to fit in my schedule. As mh60bhk said, Video manuals may be better than writing anyways(cause i don't like reading manuals).

Manual:

Step 1: Find common sense.

Step 2: Find school on how to use Common sense properly.

Step 3: Remember why you went to school for common sense in the first place.

Step 4: Re-download the Soviet pack as it's been several versions now while you were in school for common sense.

Step 5: Clean up mess of your mind being blown by new stuff.

Step 6: Probably should have told you to turn off that ceiling fan.

*rimshot*

How do you deploy those aerials on kavant 1 I cant seem to do that is it a part I have failed to put on

The panels need to be added separately. Also, be sure that the panel attached to the MIR Core is aligned properly so that it opens parallel to the Kvant-2 module rather than through it.

Ahh... I had forgotten how beautiful it... need assembly MIR again.

It is beautiful indeed, here's mine, orbiting in the proper alignment relative to the planet below:

screenshot541_zps70a14e16.png

(I used the MIR Docking Module from Bilstech as well).

How do you deploy those aerials on kavant 1 I cant seem to do that is it a part I have failed to put on

If you mean the girders, they are stockparts with Mir RCS at the end. I tried to build the Sofora and Rapana girders to hold experiments in space.

I assembled the Kvant 1 in the VAB.