[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Are you sure? Even compared to other parts packs? Well anyways, I never had problems with my 4 GB of RAM...ever.

I've never had a problem with the Soviet pack, either. It's the only one I haven't had to fiddle with textures or remove parts from.

Bobcat. Do you have version of your Lunokhod for 0.21 (without wheel plugin)? Because i almost finished my work on Luna-17 and want people play your Lunokhod together with my lander for it)). And Lunokhod actually must be rescaled from 1.25 to 0.8

bcVnSLUs1RI.jpg

_1_FfKcneEQ.jpg

I think there should be a Lunokhod update after 0.22 comes out. In the new update the new science parts can transmit data to Kerbin and maybe these new parameters can be added to Lunokhod so it will be able to do actual science. I'm not sure what it will be like in the upcoming patch though but I guess probes will also be able to do what they did in the feature video.

Edited by Reddragon

Yup...I think modders should atleast get some insider info on the patch so they can adjust their mods in time (ofcourse they dont have to...but I think they wanna play with their mods too when a new patch comes out...and not...ugh...update)

No any mail again.

I've just gotten two notices about e-mail being rejected because the attachments are too big. Check the forum PM.

Speaking about 0.22. I've just read that it has entered to experimental phase so it's really not far away. I know that there's going to be surface sample collecting feature for kerbals so I guess probes can have interaction with the surface as well.

Speaking about 0.22. I've just read that it has entered to experimental phase so it's really not far away. I know that there's going to be surface sample collecting feature for kerbals so I guess probes can have interaction with the surface as well.

You mean interaction besides doing the 300-metre sliding Munar faceplant? Cool! :D

Well, I think I found the answer to my question. I looked up the latest KSP weekly and HarvesteR said then that only kerbals on EVA can collect samples. I bet though there's going to be probe sample return in a later update but I'm still not sure if porbes couldn't do any different science on surfaces of celestical bodies than in orbit. But for me so far science gathering will be tho #1 option in .22.