[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

And i really thank you for that! i love the functionality of your mods, and i am really looking forward to make a "non-american-style"-program. not that i have anything against nasa, it's just, after 439 hours of ksp i want to see something different. thank you again for all the time you invest!

Bobcat,

Any chance you can help me out here? The American Pack LRV Parts at one point in the VAB were showing in the stowed (Folded) position. For some reason in my game now they show up DEPLOYED (unfolded.) I have to fold them back up on the launchpad before liftoff. Is there any fix for this?...Anyone?

I love these Soviet parts. Space flight always seems to be about NASA parts, while the USSR did some crazy things. I am truly amazed reading about the Venera probes or the Luna landers and Lunokhod rovers. With the technology back then that was really impressive. It still is.

Speaking of the Lunokhod; will that return some day?

Bobcat,

Any chance you can help me out here? The American Pack LRV Parts at one point in the VAB were showing in the stowed (Folded) position. For some reason in my game now they show up DEPLOYED (unfolded.) I have to fold them back up on the launchpad before liftoff. Is there any fix for this?...Anyone?

Hallo? Anyone?

Whats the animation module say? There is a line to flip anims in VAB, but cant seem to find it...

animSwitch = true/false

something like that? maybe...wrote down here somewhere lol

Yeah its in the *.cfg files and i've tried it with *True* and *False* as well as removing the line completely. Nothing seems to do anything. Is this situation unique to me or are other people's LRV showing unfolded in the VAB?

Hey BobCat, nice trailer!

I haven't been playing KSP for months, now (After several hundred hours I needed a break; I don't know how you do it!), but I wanted you to know that even when I'm not playing the game I love to come here and see what you're working on! I'm glad you're still making cool stuff and look forward to trying a ton of your newer releases out when I finally start playing again! :D

As a cool little aside for you and everyone else, here's some awesome Soviet space program propaganda posters!

How do you add?

There are already sooooo many threads with this info in it. Not to mentioin the KSP wiki has the needed info as well.

If missing the Soviet pack (or others) is that big a deal to ya....it can be added to tech tree in just a little more time than it takes to make a post here buggin Bobcat about when a release will be.

Bobcat can you fix the SAS on the N1 and the Kliper to the reaction wheels and i have problems launching the Kliper.

I've already fixed the N1 and sent it to BobCat. Also fixed Buran's flight model and SAS. Haven't touched the Kliper yet, though, will have to check.

I've already fixed the N1 and sent it to BobCat. Also fixed Buran's flight model and SAS. Haven't touched the Kliper yet, though, will have to check.

The Buran's flight model was buggy? I didn't notice. I guess it's because I never let Kerbals do the flying. Or mechjeb. xD

There are already sooooo many threads with this info in it. Not to mentioin the KSP wiki has the needed info as well.

If missing the Soviet pack (or others) is that big a deal to ya....it can be added to tech tree in just a little more time than it takes to make a post here buggin Bobcat about when a release will be.

could you please link one of those threads as I have looked and can't find one, as well as where in the Wiki.

Also fixed Buran's flight model and SAS.

You try dock Buran and new ASAS?

Its imposible,

Also new fly model make imposible horizontal fly.

Need more fix this place.

Also your soyuz shroud node point work no good. Im return old.

Haven't touched the Kliper yet, though, will have to check.

No need to fix what is not broke

Also new update content old features in KAS mod. Containers and EVA depolayble things. All say thanks Dragon01.

And im add new craft files. Soyuz Buran N1 MIR station.

And also im add new asmi plugin for automatic activation soft land engines for Soyuz TMA.