[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Hmm... I think community already have many US shuttle mods.

I agree, theres way too many wird US shuttles.

In my book the soviet won the spacerace: Propper well working shuttle, propper space stations (MIR is still my favorite)

Sir your #1 !

workers%20of%20the%20world%20salute%20the%20soviet%20space%20programme_200x200.jpg

Hmm... I think community already have many US shuttle mods.

Perhaps, but from what I've seen, they tend to be glitch, unbalanced, or otherwise lacking - or we wouldn't have so many of them.

People want you to do it because they know it will be good and it will work.

I'll test it and tell you if it needs struts. It shouldn't really need to, it's actually a really solid design. I love the fairing separation. :) Can't wait to see Blocks B and A

I thought that the bottom of block V should separate. )))

Nope, it shouldn't. It's a heat shield to protect the tank from the engine flames. I have no complaints so far, except one. Isn't the bottom of the main shroud a bit too flared out? I'm pretty sure that it should at least be in contact with Block V.

Edited by Guest

Isn't the bottom of the main shroud a bit too flared out? I'm pretty sure that it should at least be in contact with Block V.

Yea...its old version shroud (i have no good reference material and make wrong proportion).

Now this place look

af6dc03913ddc3694192566b1c2e5e06.png

38f06fc4d23c86a56cbce9b147eeebb9.png

Well, I don't want to get nit-picky, but it was flared a bit. Just not as much as previously. See the pic:

http://spacemodels.nuxit.net/N1_D7.jpg

http://www.starbase1.co.uk/pages/n1-variants.html

Oh, and I just remembered one bit. N1 had white and gray paint, not white and green. You might wish to tweak the texture.

Ah, but the white and green looks so sexy...

Oh, and I just remembered one bit. N1 had white and gray paint, not white and green. You might wish to tweak the texture.

I have a lot texture variants

0c467caa8022efd02900d73b47451976.png

Well, I don't want to get nit-picky, but it was flared a bit. Just not as much as previously. See the pic:

Yes, I see... need fix Block V

This texture looks much better. Considering the paint scheme, I'm assuming you're gonna make the 1st version of N1 (N1-3L), so keep in mind how it differs from the others. Can't wait to see it done. :)