[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

You can put thermometer or barometer in Lunockod and transmit this data.

But I already did those a lot on the Mun, I'll only get a little bit of science, like less than 10.

Maybe in the next updated it should have it own set of experiments? Like that one part on Mir in the picture you posted.

That's how the old sas works with control surfaces. And not sure if it was the video quality, but I saw no RCS when you were trying to rotate?

Tried it with RCS on and off and its the same, no difference in rotation speed.

thx Bobcat for .22 update.

In this version manuals are from first relases, so can anyone make how to make proper N1 ship with LOK and LK, and how to complete mission(from getting to mun high orbit to descending to kerbin).

Tried it with RCS on and off and its the same, no difference in rotation speed.

Honestly I have my Buran set to use the new sas systems...works great in space, though I wont lie, it makes landing a bit hairy...but the Buran is tough..I have belly-flopped that badboy onto the runway more than once and had my kerbals walk away (Im not so good at landing things to begin with though lol).

On a side note: DO NOT open the Burans cargo doors during your final decent glide path...bad things will happen =P

-snip-

On a side note: DO NOT open the Burans cargo doors during your final decent glide path...bad things will happen =P

Bad things, yes. But spectacular bad things! :D

Bad things, yes. But spectacular bad things! :D

Haha, yes indeed...lets just say its a good thing Kerbals dont die from g-force overexposure lol.

edit: This just made me think how cool/hard things would be if black/red outs were added to the game.....

American pack is not. I'll run some tests and try to make some enhancements (like KAS containers, in similar vein to Soviet pack). Perhaps see how the Ares I flies with the new ASAS, try to tune it somewhat better.

Please update mediafire mirror because spaceport is not working...

...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are only allotted a maximum of 3 explanation marks per sentence.

Does anyone know why I have to research parts already unlocked in a node? The 'issue' came up after I installed Soviet pack. The problem is not with the mod parts but some of the stock parts had to be clicked on and researched in the R&D facility from the very first node (the one I start with). I guess this is going to be a feature for money in the game but it didn't happen to me until now.

I think it was Kvant-2. The hatch would always be blocked, trapping your Kerbals. Although...I thought BobCat fixed it? BobCat?

No, hatch on Kvant-2 is OK. Hatches on all Kristall and FGB are broken, while Priroda and Spektr don't have hatches (but have internal, you can only put a kerbal in/out with CrewManifest).

What plugin is the Lunokhod using as I cant seem to steer it, WASD keys seem to be incorrect G doesnt deploy the wheels it looks like they are already deployed and it doesnt move on IJKL if someone could advise me please the old one used the cleverbobcat dll

What plugin is the Lunokhod using as I cant seem to steer it, WASD keys seem to be incorrect G doesnt deploy the wheels it looks like they are already deployed and it doesnt move on IJKL if someone could advise me please the old one used the cleverbobcat dll

It does not require a plugin. Make sure you are using Q or E in the VAB to flip the wheels. A and D causes bad results.

Additional: Also, the Lunakhod is bigger than I thought.

Edited by Deltac