International construction ISS in Kerbal orbit.

BobCat

Bobcat, have you had a glitch between docking PMA and Buran? This mod is blocking my ability to dock. It worked fine, then I finished adding every part, and now shuttles, soyuz, progress, none of them dock.

Bobcat, have you had a glitch between docking PMA and Buran? This mod is blocking my ability to dock. It worked fine, then I finished adding every part, and now shuttles, soyuz, progress, none of them dock.

I have some problem.

Im try find wrong part.

Red error spaming console.

I do not see any reason to pull on, so releasing this project in the form in which it is now.

At the moment a lot of flaws and bugs, the details are not balanced, not on some textures, but this is our starting point.

If you think you have found a bug, you know that it is better to fix or have a proposal to amend the details, write freely in this thread.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/0-19-x-iss-space-station-pack-ver-0-03/

Edited by BobCat

I think you may have linked to the wrong page BobCat. It says that it I am not authorized to view page. I can however see the ISS pack on the front page of the spaceport.

Anyway, time for a clean ksp install, its starting to get a bit unstable so I may have to drop some things to get this in. The problem with so many great modders is that there are so many great mods xD the poor loading system just cant handle the amount of mods that I throw at it :D

EDIT:

I should probably say thank you to everyone who made this mod :)

I might have a slight problem to report. I am trying to assemble the ISS in the SPH (just to get an idea of how everything is going to fit together, and I cannot get the side of the FCB that docks to the PMA to attach to anything. I can attach one of the mir ports to it, but it just wont snap to anything, its almost as if the node isnt there :(

rD8THV5.jpg

Excellent work for everyone involved, just assembled the ISS in the Space Plane Hanger but I can't find the Japanese module, other than that it looks absalutley brilliant.

EDIT: Found it, thanks.

Edited by lpam

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.