Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

i no homo love you mister dice

and can you send me the gun code my email is [email protected]

Haha thanks.

Umm... Did someone else fix the dyj gun? I don't have that code, my gun handles instantiating the projectiles the same way but the overall code is totally different.

As for my code it's not finished and problem free yet. Although I'm having fun blasting at things there are still some issues that need solving. I know... it's horrible. I don't like teasing but I'd rather show you these pics to keep your hopes up!

How long 'till the weapons are ready...Let me guess SOONâ„¢ Squad 2012!

EDIT: Just clocked, this thread is full of the most awesome people on the ksp forums! Now, gotta stop procrastinating...

EDIT: Done some work, now I can procrastinate again! The new bow pieces look great!

Edited by rexrex600

That is so awesome and makes me laugh!!! Somebody call the pothole truck....the runway at KSC is jacked up =P

Its also a good(ish? lol cant stop) demonstration of the weapons recoil. Was planing on making a smaller gun to put on the Mech Im building...seeing this makes me think it will need some booster assisted recoil compensation system to fire and stay standing.

That's brilliant. Not only these great weapon systems and damage system and IFF, but its all done in a realistic yet fun manner.

snjo is working on the parts with dice

I wish he was! Aside from the advice, code tips and snips and the occasional smack across the face that's about it. Snjo is much too busy on his own stuff to make stuff with me. Although I would team up with him on a project if he wanted to, he's a great person to work with.

This is one of those magical moments where I toss him something I think is pretty cool, and then he either humiliates it or tests and breaks it in ways I didn't consider. Fun stuff!

I'd like to see a few more craft designs based on this mod - it's one of the most complex in terms of design, I haven't come close to fathoming what goes where. Fortunately, the Narwal fulfilling most of my wants for now.

Smaller support vessels and Kethane drilling platforms are my top priority, as nearly all my Kerbin kethane supplies are at sea!

I'd love a modular workshop part based on the Extraplanetary Launchpad mod, allowing the construction of (<20 mass units) vehicles on board.

I'd like to see a few more craft designs based on this mod - it's one of the most complex in terms of design, I haven't come close to fathoming what goes where. Fortunately, the Narwal fulfilling most of my wants for now.

Smaller support vessels and Kethane drilling platforms are my top priority, as nearly all my Kerbin kethane supplies are at sea!

I'd love a modular workshop part based on the Extraplanetary Launchpad mod, allowing the construction of (<20 mass units) vehicles on board.

I hate to inform you but the Kethane drills only go down two meters... The sea in most places is much deeper. Maybe if you could fiddle with the config with the drills you could change that.

I hate to inform you but the Kethane drills only go down two meters... The sea in most places is much deeper. Maybe if you could fiddle with the config with the drills you could change that.

Off-shore drilling is very possible, and actually rather easy if you have BoatParts and KAS.

Off-shore drilling is very possible, and actually rather easy if you have BoatParts and KAS.

Good point, I use KAS ( not for this purpose ) and never even considered using it to drop a drill down. My bad.

... but still requires editing the config files of the mod to make the KAS winch rope longer. Why not just make the drill longer? It's pretty much the same thing really, abusing a mod, and it's probably more realistic than mines-on-ropes.

... but still requires editing the config files of the mod to make the KAS winch rope longer. Why not just make the drill longer? It's pretty much the same thing really, abusing a mod, and it's probably more realistic than mines-on-ropes.

A 1km long drill bit is just as realistic as adding more line to a winch.