Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

After spending most of the evening messing with this, I managed to get the carrier into the water, it's not pretty but that works now. There are still other issues I had one landing in which the landing assist failed... I'll need to see what else might be broken.

Aside from that I'm getting a crazy camera issue that is hindering my ability to properly and quickly test things. Almost looks like a texture screen tear across the center of the camera. Zooming also seems sporadically broken.

I'll wait to see if they release a patch before I can test and update the mod.

Just to show you guys what I'm dealing with. This happens after I land on the carrier, not sure what's causing it at this point. At first I thought it was caused by the solution I tried in order to fix the start in water code. But after finding a different method to handle that the issue still happens. I'll have to try removing everything and strip it right down. This could take a while.

2lt3ml3.png

k0qctf.png

soxseu.png

Looks like my new X-47 will be used in "alternate roles" for quite a while. :) This mod, since R1, has just been spectacular. Keep up the good work guys, keep up the good work. :)

Wonderful! Glad to see it getting back into the water at least!

Just one question, will some of the weapons systems be released in the .21 update for this mod or as a different pack? If I remember correctly I saw somewhere they might be released seperatly.

do you think you can make the carriers autolandable with mechjeb PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE :D

Think that feature has to be done by the makers of Mechjeb, not by Infinitedice

Wonderful! Glad to see it getting back into the water at least!

Just one question, will some of the weapons systems be released in the .21 update for this mod or as a different pack? If I remember correctly I saw somewhere they might be released seperatly.

They will be released separately.

Keep the heads up guys... It's a killer but I've solved all the problems plus made things better...

Awesome news!!

Hope it didn't give you and your team to much headache.

Guess I better start work again on the naval base lol.

Naval base, you say... :) I am now interested in what you guys are up to... :) Will this get integrated into the stock KSP game? Making the Naval building and system could make it relatively easy to implement into the stock game for Harvester and C7.

Naval base, you say... :) I am now interested in what you guys are up to... :) Will this get integrated into the stock KSP game? Making the Naval building and system could make it relatively easy to implement into the stock game for Harvester and C7.

None of all that=P

Im just making a little navybase for the Narwhal to dock at, store planes, nice ramp for easy loading.

I am not part of the boat team, this just something I was working on myself, though I do plan on sending InfiniteDice a copy when I'm done, as a thank you (even though he could make one a billion times better =P).

None of all that=P

Im just making a little navybase for the Narwhal to dock at, store planes, nice ramp for easy loading.

I am not part of the boat team, this just something I was working on myself, though I do plan on sending InfiniteDice a copy when I'm done, as a thank you (even though he could make one a billion times better =P).

You wouldn't happen to be thinking of using KerbTown for that would you Khaos?

One the go to water plugin is build and we know where it places carriers you should build a dock around it with spacing for 3 Carrier Decks horizontaland 2 vertical from the direction the Carrier spawns.