Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

Wait do I have to change the timer on all of the parts? If so that's a lot of txt files to edit >.>

You only need to change the timer on the command parts. So if its a carrier you need to change the timer for the control tower. the other ones you could change would be the r3 control tower, sub command pod, and the mini sub command pod. (not sure of there exact names, just find them in the game) But you don't have to edit any text files, the .23 update included timer tweakables. Right click the control tower and there will be a slider for the launch to water timer set at 5. Change it to 8-10 and try to launch it then.

You only need to change the timer on the command parts. So if its a carrier you need to change the timer for the control tower. the other ones you could change would be the r3 control tower, sub command pod, and the mini sub command pod. (not sure of there exact names, just find them in the game) But you don't have to edit any text files, the .23 update included timer tweakables. Right click the control tower and there will be a slider for the launch to water timer set at 5. Change it to 8-10 and try to launch it then.

That's been working so far, thanks :D

well i think Infinite Dice is preparing 4.5 so that's why he is not active.

I can't WAIT!!!

#1 my back is feeling better.

#2 with spring comes more RL stuff I can't avoid, this cuts into modding time.

#3 Yes the 4.5 update is nearly balanced. I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow night.

#1 my back is feeling better.

#2 with spring comes more RL stuff I can't avoid, this cuts into modding time.

#3 Yes the 4.5 update is nearly balanced. I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow night.

Your back is feeling better? Good for you bro I hate it when my back hurts

Yeah i have a lot of back problems.....been to the chirpractor many a time and i'm only 16 today...Gotta love the spine. Glad you're feeling better though. And don't worry about the RL stuff taking your time, we totally understand. You still made amazing progress. :D

Yeah i have a lot of back problems.....been to the chirpractor many a time and i'm only 16 today...Gotta love the spine. Glad you're feeling better though. And don't worry about the RL stuff taking your time, we totally understand. You still made amazing progress. :D

Thanks.

Bit of a delay, the mini-sub was a hassle to balance in the water, I decided to write some pitch balancing for the subs. I'm 90% done it, but will need testing to ensure it works of course. I'll keep you guys/girls updated.

Thanks.

Bit of a delay, the mini-sub was a hassle to balance in the water, I decided to write some pitch balancing for the subs. I'm 90% done it, but will need testing to ensure it works of course. I'll keep you guys/girls updated.

Awesome! :D at first i thought this would come fast, but after i understood what you were doing i figured it would take much longer. you sir are a modding machine. :D

What release is next is it 4.5 or 5 there seem to be mix reports

If its 4.5 is it solely an update with skillful integration or is it a content update too

Both. 4.5 should bring us skillful integration, moved mines to skillful, and give us the warship hull and the Carrier props. (yay no more magic propulsion!)

Hey infinite? i know you are probably busy with RL stuff, but do you think you could give us an update? if not that's fine :)

it would be awesome if ID can put torpedo tubes in the sub's and give it a more realistic color instead of bright blue :sticktongue: but anyways that's awesome, and i think something like a U-boat model would be awesome, something smaller than the blue sub and too small too carry missiles but big enough to carry a good amount of torpedoes

:D

So if I have skillful installed I can't get this mod correct?

No, you can still get this mod. The weapons just won't damage the boat parts. It's not a mod conflict problem, it's just that all the codes don't get shared between skillful and boat parts. There's nothing stopping you from having both mods. (I use them both)