LLL - Lack Luster Labs - Development Thread

Lack

Hey, Lack, just checking in. Any updates? New screenshots maybe? I'm sure there's nothing ready for release, but if I had some new pictures to drool over I'd have my fix for a while, lol.

And here I didn't think you wanted me teasing you so, :P

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Nearly all of those communications parts use only the one (fairly) small texture, which I'm quite pleased with (and after all, what's good sci-fi without gratuitous amounts of dishes and aerials). I also abused the fairings systems to make an engine casing system, you can add multiple ones end on end to house longer engines, as well. There's some other stuff in there too, like the Hog IVA, but that's only half finished.

That's not teasing Lack. That's holding a handful of hundred dollar bills in our faces.

Translated:

You are awesome!

Cannot wait for next release (even though I have to)

^^ This. :)

Naw, like I said, having some new pictures to drool over is enough for now. Barely. ;P

That being said, might I press you for some kind of e.t.a.? I mean, are we talking September? This year sometime? Hopefully this decade? It's okay if you're not sure, I promise I won't hold you to it, just some kind of guesstimate as to when we might be able to partake of this magnificent, epic parts expansion would be nice. Thank you. :D

What is taking so long for you to release this awesomeness?

Seeing as how modders work for free, and have a life and usually a job outside of modding its kinda rude to make posts like this. Not to mention that if you had been paying attention to the screenshots Lack has posted there are some radical changes being being made to the parts, both model and textures from what I can see.

If you really enjoy these parts trying being supportive, not impaitent.....

Coming from experience it will be ready when Lack says so. I really liked the style and I am waiting patiently to try out the new parts. Especially the land based "truck." I made a docking washer to compliment the LLL parts pack too. I'm not sure if anyone ever shared that link but it was a custom request and Lack approved.

Seeing as how modders work for free, and have a life and usually a job outside of modding its kinda rude to make posts like this. Not to mention that if you had been paying attention to the screenshots Lack has posted there are some radical changes being being made to the parts, both model and textures from what I can see.If you really enjoy these parts trying being supportive, not impaitent.....
Tried to give rep for this post but that system is not working for me so it gets a public quote and thumb up

I have one small request of you Lack. Would you mind putting some of your teaser structures and vessels into the LLL download? It's great to get in game and interact with them, especially if you're design challenged like me.

Yeah sure, that's no problem at all. I'll bundle things like the rover and the VTOL and any other things that don't instantly explode.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.