[0.21+] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau: Updated (9/27/13)

Normak

Hey CBBP -- I was just adding MechJeb to your control modules in the updated Soviet pack and I noticed that none of the part .cfgs are set up using the PART { } formatting. I believe that any part in the GameData folder has to have that in order to be loaded out of that folder. So if you get a bunch of "my parts aren't loading" complaints, I think that's the problem.

yes thank you I will am uploading the proper working version as we speak.

on another note anyone have the old angara pack? Please up load it and send me it :) like the ones that used .mus and such.

I have the 1.0.0.0 version of both the Kosmos angara pack and the Kosmos LK back when I downloaded them in 17/10/2012, would that suffice?

on another note anyone have the old angara pack? Please up load it and send me it :) like the ones that used .mus and such.

I have Angara 3.0. It a bunch of msh files. Is this the right one? I downloaded it on 9/17/2012

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByTeMG8Iijz8bmU1ZXgya3pQVkE/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by brians200

nah I need the one where it had the stuff with .mu and such.

also I believe I got all those parts loading. lemme know if anything is missing.

The one I have has the engines on .mu format it seems, uploading now.

There is still a working download for the Angara pack in the depths of the forums, I downloaded it last week and got some of the fuel tanks 0,20 compatible

Yes, search on your latest started threads, or by normak, one of these should feature the pre-wipe Kosmos spacecraft design bureau thread, on it there is a link to download the Kosmos Angara and the LK, thats how I downloaded it, trying to update it with obj_gimbal...hasnt worked out...and I want that RD-0146E badly...BAAAAAAADLLYYYYYY...:P

EDIT:gonna upload the one I downloaded on dropbox then...

EDIT2:uploading Angara Pack A...hope you want it...

EDIT3:some 40%

EDIT4:some 70%

EDIT5:hope this is what you need, oh god if you would update the Angara pack, oh god oh god oh god Im too excited to write....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjztwpcei93thg1/Angara%20Pack%20A.zip

Edited by dimovski

KOSMOS TEAM! I have a humble request.

I've been working with a few other rocketeers to make a functional solar sail mod, and naturally your modules were the best men for the job. I've used two RCS tanks, a structural module, and three solar panels, then reworked the .cfg files for the new behaviors. As far as I can tell the pack works great and is ready for the spaceport, but I want to ask your permission before actually uploading it. If the usage of these parts in their current states is unacceptable, I will gladly remove and replace them with alternates for you.

Here's the mod

Hey cBBp, will you ever think about fixing your dragon capsule for 0.20 ? I thought you werent playing ksp anymore but seeing you updated this pack, maybe you could fix the other one ...