The user below me...

Felsmak

My dad drove 50 miles each way to a friend's property to get a couple truckloads of sand (big deal back then as he was always working and we never had much money). The best part was building a dam and seeing how full I could make it with the hose before it burst. The worst part was a couple years after we got cats, and I realized what that funny smell in the sandbox was.

Can't wait to make one for my son, assuming we get a dog.

TUBM has broken in to / opened someone else's locked car to retrieve a set of keys.

Uhh... no? What do you mean anyway?

Example: You work at a store and a customer locks their keys in the car... Or yesterday at work, a customer needed to catch a plane in 1 hour but locked her keys and luggage in her vehicle. No time for a locksmith.

All legal, of course.

----------------

Never played 3 but I didn't like 2... Probably was just playing with the wrong crowd on LAN.

TUBM is uses linux at work.

Edit - Ninja'd:

Well - I wouldn't walk around on an unfinished skyscraper. But I dont have a problem with stepping on the top of a ladder.

I have a Volkswagen that will self-relock after a minute or so if the car was locked, you unlocked it with the remote and just open the trunk.

Not sure why this is - but I'm super concious not to lay my keys into the trunk when geting something out of it. Not that there would be any reason to do so....

So....no, I understand how this could happen.

The user below me never drove a Volkswagen.

Edited by Xeldrak

True. I think I still have character sheets older than some forum members... Btw, if you like pen & paper try Morrowind. It's not at all like Oblivion or Skyrim.

TUBM thinks SLS is too expensive for what it does.

Edit: Ninja'd, but only changing one word makes my reply still work (False becomes True)...

Edited by ComradeWolfe
Ninja'd. Edit 2: Typo.

Hmmm….

Selective Laser Sintering: this sounds like a good deal to me.

Structured Light Sensor: this sounds like much less of a good deal to me.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG: definitely a good deal!

Softlanding Linux System: don't know much about Linux, but probably a good deal.

NASA's Space Launch System: I think it's taken way too much money to develop it to the point where it is now. But I also think that over time, it will eventually prove to be worth it.

The user below me has only once ever come remotely close to stepping on a porcupine.