[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

feel free to ignore this, I know yall are busy...

I was lookin at the teaser pics again and wondering if it will be possible to mount F119 engine on wingends? Kinda in the same way some aircraft have droptanks wingtip mounted in RL.

and I still giggle at the top gun bit every time I look at those pics, good stuff!

feel free to ignore this, I know yall are busy...

I was lookin at the teaser pics again and wondering if it will be possible to mount F119 engine on wingends? Kinda in the same way some aircraft have droptanks wingtip mounted in RL.

Sure, you just need to use a 1.25m or other part with a stack node first at the wing end, and then attach the engine to that. careo (who developed the gimbal plugin) was doing just that, on a plane with no other control surfaces.

Small problem is he kept crashing when he throttled down to land because then he had no control :)

Hey Guys, just Wondering when R3/the update to 0.20.x, feel free to ignore this, it's just for convenience, as it can still be installed the other way. I know you are all working hard on this epic pack and good luck.

Lets just hope the Spaceport servers are prep'd for this update, wouldn't want to single-handedly crash it again…

hehe i answered my own question, I was going to download this and noticed you guys are talking about a possible update this weekend.

Edited by viperwolf

I know the update of awesomness is almost upon us, but I have a small suggestion to make for R3.5-4 if I may.

For the neat looking S2 crew tanks I'd like an option to access them, when in EVA, from either the side or the bottom when I implement them in a space plane or any craft that flies horizontally. Maybe one or two discrete additional crew hatches would be a nice addition to give the crew parts a bit more flexibility, so you don't have to climb on the roof to access them. Just a suggestion. What do you think?

Can't wait for R3!

Honestly? Yes. If you live your life in anticipation, you'll learn to forget to enjoy the time you have right now. There's always something awesome happening in the future, but you can also make your life awesome in the now.

I know the update of awesomness is almost upon us, but I have a small suggestion to make for R3.5-4 if I may.

For the neat looking S2 crew tanks I'd like an option to access them, when in EVA, from either the side or the bottom when I implement them in a space plane or any craft that flies horizontally. Maybe one or two discrete additional crew hatches would be a nice addition to give the crew parts a bit more flexibility, so you don't have to climb on the roof to access them. Just a suggestion. What do you think?

Can't wait for R3!

Put them upside-down!

Yeah, except that it looks crappy because then the heatshield is facing upside down. But it'll have to do.

Edit: nvm, read it wrong.

try replacing the S2 crew tank texture with an upside-down version of the S2 fuselage

Edited by MAKC

hope they have a link other than spaceport as well. spaceport is horrible...haven't been able to log in for a week, password reset is broke, and heard nothing from support, so im kinda boycotting spaceport (when possible lol)