[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

What's up with the mk2 cargo bay playing the closing (instead of opening) animation in the editor? all the other cargo holds end up open so you can actually see where to put stuff.

Every single other cargohold does that by default, but you can open it right in the editor by clicking on the doors while in action group menu. Your preference will be saved then.

Every single other cargohold does that by default, but you can open it right in the editor by clicking on the doors while in action group menu. Your preference will be saved then.

oh, thanks!.

Reporting serious bug: not all parts are loading. All mk2 nosecones are missing (except scientific), radial ex-avionics and ex-asas are missing too. Maybee also something else - total count of loaded B9 parts are 204 (if I counted right) of 210...

yTPs2Ez.pngmgu0U3N.pngQj41t9d.pngginfsMz.png

Edited by ZobrAA

Something is wrong with the download for me.

Whenever I open it in WinRAR it says this "!C:\Documents and Settings\~computername~\Desktop\Games\uploads_2013_10_B9-Aerospace-Pack-R4.0c.zip: Unexpected end of archive."

What's going on?!

Corrupt download, spaceport bug. Redownload, possibly from mediafire.

Reporting serious bug: not all parts are loading. All mk2 nosecones are missing (except scientific), radial ex-avionics and ex-asas are missing too. Maybee also something else - total count of loaded B9 parts are 204 (if I counted right) of 210...

Corrupt download, spaceport bug. Redownload, possibly from mediafire.

It seems that my 7zip isn't opening the zip files from either the space-port or from the media-fire mirror. Is this an issue or something just with my PC?

No idea. Maybe try redownloading, but if you've already tried mediafire, I'm not sure what you could do. Have you tried WinRAR? It gives you 40 days of free trial forever.

Happy to not be reporting a bug but boy those SABREs are temperamental now! My old SSTO ran them at 100% during the entire ascent and while working on a new one it overheated and blew at about 20km. Not that I'm complaining, I love a challenge and they were always very powerful. Too bad those stock engine nacelles don't do any cooling haha.

Is anyone else having an issue with the Sabre M overheating ridiculously fast in both Jet and Rocket mode? I can only run it at half throttle.

I just posted about this myself haha. I'm guessing its a fix from the way they were before. Running such a powerful engine at 100% should eventually overheat it.

64-bit KSP version crashed at the start with B9 R4.0c (Player.log/KSP.log do not show anything useful), x86 version works fine... i guess it is time to use reduced textures =\

There is no 64-bit version....is there...?

Installing the mod leads to game flickering (with what appears to be Kerbin height map) on title screen and then freezing when you try to load a save. Anyone else seen this? Any workarounds? Is there a better place for asking this? Computer info:

MacOS 10.8.4

Core i7

8GB RAM

Game bought on Steam

Edited by Carioca
Spelling

There is no 64-bit version....is there...?

On Linux there is 64 bit version and it works for long time.

I'm playing with x86 version for a couple of hours, and my game crashed few times with oom -_-(64bit version eats about 6-7GB ram with many mods installed, so no surprise here). well, i'll play without B9 for now.

Installing the mod leads to game flickering (with what appears to be Kerbin height map) on title screen and then freezing when you try to load a save. Anyone else seen this? Any workarounds? Is there a better place for asking this? Computer info:

MacOS 10.8.4

Core i7

8GB RAM

Game bought on Steam

On Linux there is 64 bit version and it works for long time.

I'm playing with x86 version for a couple of hours, and my game crashed few times with oom -_-(64bit version eats about 6-7GB ram with many mods installed, so no surprise here). well, i'll play without B9 for now.

You need to turn down the detail level in the KSP options or install reduced texture size packs. One for B9 is provided in the 4.0c archive.

I may ask a silly question but i couldn't find any answer to solve my problem,

When I try to add sabre engines to my ship they aren't even recognised as engines and the only option which appear when i launch is "lock glimbal , no "turn engine on" or anything else

I also have another issue whith some other animated parts , i can't select them while i'm in flight, i followed the step to install everything and tryed with other downloaded files but it still doesn't work. am i doing something wrong ?

Sorry for my english and thank you for taking the time to read my post :)

@Dresrocketer: Sounds like you did not fully install the plugins in the archive, and/or you changed the location of the files.

You MUST install the files in GameData in with the folder names given, and not rename them, and you must install all the plugins for all parts to function.

I tried to download the B9 pack after seeing it here yesterday. I can't seem to figure it out. I follow the instructions (place ships and gamedata folder in the KSP root and replace). It didn't sound right, but I'm a good lemming and ended up deleting all the stock parts. Oops. So I reinstalled after a battle with steam where it didn't recognize an internet connection. Then I tried just dragging and dropping the stuff in the GameData folder into the KSP gamedata folder, but it makes my game flash green and black in a pretty terrifying manner. So wat do now?

sadly it still not working, but i'm shure that i folowed all stepof the installation ;.;

(btw great mod :)

I tried to download the B9 pack after seeing it here yesterday. I can't seem to figure it out. I follow the instructions (place ships and gamedata folder in the KSP root and replace). It didn't sound right, but I'm a good lemming and ended up deleting all the stock parts. Oops. So I reinstalled after a battle with steam where it didn't recognize an internet connection. Then I tried just dragging and dropping the stuff in the GameData folder into the KSP gamedata folder, but it makes my game flash green and black in a pretty terrifying manner. So wat do now?

If you installed all the parts and plugins and are using version 0.22 it should be working. What OS are you guys on?

If you're on OSX, you have to use copy and paste, dragging the mod's GameData directory over the default one will replace instead of merging.

Or, you could open up the Mod's GameData directory, select its contents, copy them, and paste them inside KSP's GameData.

If this is a double post sorry after upgrading from R3.4 to R4.0 my game crashes, I installed everything correctly but upon start up it instantly crashes, any idea how to fix this? R3.4 worked fine for .22 for me just wanted the new parts :)