How Did KSP Change Your Life

NASAFanboy

Marry her. NAO!!!

On a more serious note, I love how KSP has been scratching that itch that we have all had but didn't know we had for the longest time. For us older folk this game might be more of a fun thing that allows us to escape for some time. But I can imagine the 11-12 year olds who play this game. I can imagine them being soo affected by the discussions on these forums, on the happenings in this game, that 20-30 years from now we are going to see an interview with the director of NASA saying "Well when I was a kid, there was this Awesome space game I used to play... that's what got me into it" or some such.

That is why we need to welcome the younger ones amongst us with open arms

Being the Director of NASA is my dream job. So, if I make it, I will remember this quote, and say it directly in s interview. So, it might happen.

I know I will have a huge chance of entering this field, as I have taken Physics and loved the class very badly.

@M5000. I have a crush on this very pretty girl. I hope she's interested in space. Or else.

Being the Director of NASA is my dream job.

You do realize that it's a management job, right? More political than anything.

If you like space stuff, get a job at one of the NASA centers, not HQ. If you like paperwork, HR, and accounting... Washington, D.C.

@M5000. I have a crush on this very pretty girl. I hope she's interested in space. Or else.

Told me she wanted to go stargazing some time. I need a spot to do it, though, more than anything. Also very pretty.

Are there even any girls who play this besides the "famous" ones that everyone knows?

Ever since I knew what an Aerospace Engineer was I had wanted to be one, so as soon as I saw this game I knew I had to have it. The biggest thing KSP gave me was a reason to learn about the physics of spaceflight.

Now, I can't watch a movie or play a game about space without thinking about how they got spaceflight wrong.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.