Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

Guest Flixxbeatz

For the fun of it, I tried and succeeded at landing on the dark side of the mun. Along the way I took a fairly nifty shot. Here it is, along with the landing picture.

My

was on the dark side actually. :D

That\'s, rather inefficient.

It is meant to be like that =P

Heres My Shuttle The Diskovery.

This is a tip for everyone submitting screenshots: Backlit scenes don\'t show us a damn thing. I see it frequently. It\'s like people don\'t even look at what they want to show the rest of us.

Light your model so that the face we see is also facing the light. ie. put the sun behind you.

My

was on the dark side actually. :D

Mine too, strangely ^^

I still remember the engine plume 'lighting up' the terrain when I didn\'t really expect it... was going slow enough though.

Then I reboosted the wrong way and ended up in solar orbit :D

This is a tip for everyone submitting screenshots: Backlit scenes don\'t show us a damn thing. I see it frequently. It\'s like people don\'t even look at what they want to show the rest of us.

Light your model so that the face we see is also facing the light. ie. put the sun behind you.

At least in my shots there were deliberate reasons for facing the sun; in the pic before landing the reflections on the camera almost made a forerunner logo from Halo - thought it was fun. In the actual landed picture, if you have the camera face in the direction where the sun is \'reflecting\' off the ship (which is just plain wrong given I\'m on the dark side of the mun) you can\'t see anything *but* the ship since everything around it is in shadow.