Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

To be fair, this was created more or less to do this. It has almost no fuel and isnt really stable enough for regular flight.

I figured as much ;)

The difference is that mine is the lander that I try to put on the Mun -- that was the result of a test drive.

On a side note, anyone got any ladders?

Guest Flixxbeatz

Just another day of hauling space junk satellites in orbit. This time, the legendary commsat. :DKSP2012-01-1321-43-36-65.jpg

-snip-

I have declared Stratolaunch to never be able to work.

Challenge Accepted. 8)

screenshot5-2.png

Doesn\'t look like StratoLaunch (it\'s not the StratoLaunch at all), but the concept is there. :)

This is what happens when you hit space and forget its NOT ignition -_-;

screenshot6.png

Nice Kessler syndrome.

Edit: Actually, never mind. I just realised that it had such a trajectory that it would have a orbit decay.

05b50.png

Me on the Mun. On the left of the sun is Kerbin. There\'s a really nice shadow stretching out behind the lander.

I was in a near-polar orbit around the Mun (I could have made it truly polar, but I wanted to land).

Here\'s my most recent space station. It\'s a single module, and with some cfg edits to allow interplanetary travel. Since I made the fuel consumption ludicrously low, I lowered the thrust to about 50. It\'s a heavy station, so a TMI burn from a Kerbin orbit of 300 km takes several minutes.

Will update later with the ship in Munar orbit. Updated.

Guest Flixxbeatz

SR-71 with D-21 drone? :)

The textures are nice: the last pic seems to come from Mass Effect or something like it.

It\'s actually a suborbital carrier... I searched about the drone and just found out that they\'re similar =P

Actually those are TRON-inspired paint job I\'ve painstakingly made for 5 hours (too bad I can\'t find a light blue shade :D).

Also,

screenshot2-3.png