Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

OK after an almost two month break due to various 'issues' new videos from Venku Rocketry International are on the way. My main Page will be updated in a couple days(link in sig) and a steady stream of videos every Sundays will be coming soon! That means all pictures past this post won\'t be in Montage 2.0. Keep up all the awesome posts!

I admit that this isn\'t the best image of them all, it\'s probably somewhere down the bottom, but i got his by chance after landing on the Mun (i had left it on max time warp for a couple of min before i landed, which probably why the sun is so low in the sky)

0vLvb.png

Pretty happy with how this space station came out.

GeP5F.jpg

MYYiE.png

3t2Ab.jpg

04Mno.jpg

JGWUz.png

XcWkM.jpg

9GRwh.jpg

You know what, I\'ma just leave the whole album here.

Also, I\'m starting to see why people here gets so snippy about the whole add-the-letter-k kerdplay situation. It\'s kerbarkable how kuickly that gets kold.

Kerberica? Once I would have accepted it. Now, I cringe, my soul wracked in agony.

You know what, I\'ma just leave the whole album here.

Wow! Nice Space Station. I am waiting for persistence and docking personally. My plan is to construct a permanent spacestation at 300KM that can be docked with. It will be kind of a platform to land on the Mun. From there I will build another space station that will be used to take me to Mars.

I have big plans for the next few updates and just a day ago, I became one of the first people to actually 'dock'. I was able to tap my nose into a jettisoned booster and fire in such a way that I stayed attached to it. All of us here are going to be the people who shape spaceflight for Kerbin lol.

Woah, that\'s really an epic one! And looks quite realistic!

What computer are you running the game at? My CoreDuo 1.8 would definitely explode even when building this thing in the VAB...