[0.16] KW Rocketry v0.5

Winston

I have tried to make a mega huge rocket which shall take our brave kerbinauts to the mun but.. the souyz parts are EXTREMELY unstable, or maybe its the engine parts, either way, when trying to launch the whole thing jumps 3 meter into the air and then collapse. :(

Edit: If you press spacebar at the right time when it jumps you make a literal 'jumpstart'. :D

Speaking of Heavy Struts, why are they a full mass unit each? The normal ones are, what, 0.05? The most the heavy struts should be is maybe .2, and that\'s still a bit high. I changed them after I downloaded, but I think you might want to consider lowering the mass in the DL.

Speaking of Heavy Struts, why are they a full mass unit each? The normal ones are, what, 0.05? The most the heavy struts should be is maybe .2, and that\'s still a bit high. I changed them after I downloaded, but I think you might want to consider lowering the mass in the DL.

1.0 mass units? Jesus christ that must be a typo or something in the CFG. That\'s insane.

This is the very reason I made medium struts, which weigh around 0.1.

I did reduce the heavy strut to 0.5, but it may not have made it in.

The reason I have it so high is so it can cover a broader range of use, since jacking up every other value to near infinite levels doesn\'t have the same effect as increasing the weight.

WANT NOAW!!!

Will it fit in a 2m or 3m fairing?

If I recall it fits in the 3m because it just scrapes 2m+ in width.

Do you guys think you could do 4 or maybe 5 meter parts?

I wonder if they would fit on the launchpad. Or even work.

We shall maybe see!

I don\'t think we\'d be making those anytime soon, unless it\'s something unique in those sizes.

It\'s really just a matter of thinking up good ideas as well as expanding on others, at the moment.

The more feedback and ideas, the more things we can expand and develop on.

ps.

The lander will be released in a seperate file. So just incase someone opted out of our main pack, they can get this one independant.

I don\'t think we\'d be making those anytime soon, unless it\'s something unique in those sizes.

It\'s really just a matter of thinking up good ideas as well as expanding on others, at the moment.

The more feedback and ideas, the more things we can expand and develop on.

ps.

The lander will be released in a seperate file. So just incase someone opted out of our main pack, they can get this one independant.

I agree. You would also have to make a crapton of adaptors for it, although a universal 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 type of system may work.

BTW, will you be doing verniers?