I corrupted Ksp via force quit

Yuming

I was starting up ksp when my computer started to stutter. I had never experienced this issue before, so I force quit ksp while at the squad monkey loading screen. I tried reopening it, but it kept closing, leading me to believe that my copy is corrupted. How is this possible? Can I prevent it from happening again? I'm sorry if this is a little informal of a bug report, but the issue has been resolved, I just want to know if you people out there have had anything similar to this, or if it is preventable.

Thanks!

Assuming you are using a mac, you can fix this by going to your username's folder, then to Library, then to Saved Application State. Find the folder called unity.Squad.Kerbal Space Program.savedState and delete it. The Library folder may be hidden. If so, you will need to open terminal and enter "chflags nohidden ~/Library".

Assuming you are using a mac, you can fix this by going to your username's folder, then to Library, then to Saved Application State. Find the folder called unity.Squad.Kerbal Space Program.savedState and delete it. The Library folder may be hidden. If so, you will need to open terminal and enter "chflags nohidden ~/Library".

Alternatively in Finder, click on Go in the Finder's menu bar while holding Option key, and the Library will appear.

Simon Hibbs

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.