ASAS can go and take a Scenic Hike

llamatoes

I think it's cheating, but when i need to rotate my station I do it with the force of the CMs alone and when it's on the desired position I use the timewarp to kill the rotation.

This tend to have an chance for larger structures to disintegrate for me, this includes ships who can stand trust and even aerobrake.

Very very weird. For me the ASAS seems to calm things down when I try and orient a big station or something. Make my move then pop the ASAS if there happens to be one onboard. If not I use that neat time warp trick.

Proof (if ever you needed it) that people don't read a whole thread before replying...

Esinohio - this refers to a problem pre the last update which has now been fixed.

Can everybody please stop replying (ironic statement of the year award) and let this thread die peacefully of old age!

I think it's cheating, but when i need to rotate my station I do it with the force of the CMs alone and when it's on the desired position I use the timewarp to kill the rotation.

OK, here we go again. How do you, can you, cheat in a single player "sandbox mode" game? The concept of being able to "cheat" while in sandbox completely mystifies me.

Sandbox Mode = No Rules (other than the physics) ... period

*Must... resist.... urge... to reply*

DAMNIT i failed.

The reason your station is stable is because you are using 0.21, unlike the OP... that was ages ago... when this was a problem...

and @Ming, lets not discuss this here, but he just says he thinks he's cheating, he's setting his own rules. something very sandboxey.

thats it. i am not going to ironically post any more ironic pointing out that this is an old topic.

Toodles!