Laythecat is bestcat. (Chobit's house of madness) The one thread to rule them all!

ROFLCopter64bit

Hey Chobit, I was just thinking that one of these days I ought to visit Laythe. I've never actually been there.

Any recommendations for points of interest?

I'm not chobit, but I've been to Laythe a few times.

There's a pretty awesome volcano in Laythe's northern hemisphere. It has a nice view of Jool and some interesting changes in the terrain texture.

Excuse me while I gag on this cider while laughing.

Hey Trekkette, should I bring some of Ozma's ships into this?

A) Shuddup your face. :)

B) Since I'm being held for ransom, I'm surprised you have to ask. Uh YES, PLEASE! And NOW would be nice...

Alright, before this escalates, we're gonna have to set some ground rules:

1. No touching of the hair or face.

...And that's it!

2. Chobit is refrained from using her omnipotent powers on me until I have finished playing Mass Effecty 3

2. Chobit is refrained from using her omnipotent powers on me until I have finished playing Mass Effecty 3

I dunno, if said powers are the ones turning you into a kitty. I think we should allow it. As long as you become a cute, fluffy kitty, that is.

*Kicks in face* Only my boots touched your face!

I do believe the gauntlet has been thrown, now since I don't have a painting of it, or any animation, just trade the vehicles and mechs from this scene with VSA troops and weaponry.

(by the way, I've secretly been pruning the designs of the BobCat mod for this very use)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiXeWpjwuWg

Just add me exiting the first droppod/dropship with shovel in hand, and maybe Ride of the Valkyries or some other quintessentially German music

A smile on my face... and the words "Time to club some baby seals" echoing from my lips

No amount of Thresher Maws and punched reporters can save you from my wrath.

so chobit hasn't destroyed everyone for that picture yet? And i think peta would like some words with you clubbing those baby seals.

Clubbing seals? Who is doing this? I will find them and destroy them!

EDIT: So chobit is. Prepare to feel the full wrath of THE SEAL ARMY!

Edited by ShachonianX

CIWS weapons aboard the orbiting VSA spacecraft easily shoot down your silly little nukes. And my interest in this discussion ended when Sealboy started to believe that he could actually defeat me, not only do I paint, I'm also a Sci-fi novelist. I could write page upon page of information on ship types and armaments alone.

CIWS weapons aboard the orbiting VSA spacecraft easily shoot down your silly little nukes. And my interest in this discussion ended when Sealboy started to believe that he could actually defeat me, not only do I paint, I'm also a Sci-fi novelist. I could write page upon page of information on ship types and armaments alone.

Want to share our writing? I can do so too.

What is the longest range of your CIWS weapons?

A single X-wing could destroy that :D

A NOVA bomb can spit a moon in half and scorch a quarter of a planet as well. We could send some towards chobit's fleet, even if they are hit they would explode and destroy her fleet. Unfortunately , it would destroy ours as well. So just use it as a last resort.

Your missiles would be invalid against my imprenitable wall of plasma fire

And I could easily deflect that death stAr shot

Edit: sorry wrote that on the wrong page

Edited by redwolfy

Good luck, our maximum engagement range is about 2 light seconds, your precious Halo nova bombs would be ash before they could arm

The VSA does not boast and brag like the US, but that is our front lawn. If you're a threat, you're BBQ'd. Think of us like Space Switzerland.

Good luck, our maximum engagement range is about 2 light seconds, your precious Halo nova bombs would be ash before they could arm

The VSA does not boast and brag like the US, but that is our front lawn. If you're a threat, you're BBQ'd. Think of us like Space Switzerland.

You do have the Toblerones for it...

But how would you have a engagement range of 2 light seconds? If you treat our ideas as they are too unrealistic, then can you back up yours with some scientific evidence so we can see that they are realistic?