See space on micro-parts.

Finally, I got the video for my flight finished.

And yes, I'm very well aware, that my moderation isn't totally perfect, but I'm working on improving.

http://youtu.be/zD_XlAeTeOU

Points (which I would assume, since if the return replaces almost everything, the challenge was already over some days ago, and the others would require being recalculated...):

-See space: 10

- orbit: 20

- meet outer Planet: 2500

- meet inner planet: 1500

- return from interplanetary 50000

total: 54030.

(and plain 50000 by the weird measurement)

*Holds up shiveringly embarrassing entry...*

Yea... I know... Not too impressive... but I gave it my best shot...

So I believe I got space and orbit... dunno about the weight challenge. I don't have an easy way to calculate that. ( This is the ship file in case you'd like to see it.)

Thanks for the fun challenge =)

*Holds up shiveringly embarrassing entry...*

Yea... I know... Not too impressive... but I gave it my best shot...

So I believe I got space and orbit... dunno about the weight challenge. I don't have an easy way to calculate that. ( This is the ship file in case you'd like to see it.)

Thanks for the fun challenge =)

Cool design of your satellite! If you add a docking port to it, you could launch one more and get the micro space station achievement :)

An easy way to see the weight (and other useful stats such as per-stage delta-v and TWR) of your rocket is to install the Kerbal Engineer Redux plugin.

Cool design of your satellite! If you add a docking port to it, you could launch one more and get the micro space station achievement :)

An easy way to see the weight (and other useful stats such as per-stage delta-v and TWR) of your rocket is to install the Kerbal Engineer Redux plugin.

Thanks :P Would I have to include the weight of both vehicles in my score xD? But man, I have enough trouble getting them up there let alone getting two of them to dock XD

Thanks, although built into .20 is a weight calculator :D so pulling that up right now it weights 7.12 Tons. So yea... I get the extra 20 points :D

This challenge has got less active, even after mass updates. I thank anyone and everyone who took part. :)

Dude, there are several people (including me) who are waiting for their submissions to get counted and put on the scoreboard. Its like you've ignored them....

Dude, there are several people (including me) who are waiting for their submissions to get counted and put on the scoreboard. Its like you've ignored them....

It's because they either:

A. Havent qualified as a top-score

B. i) Havent been seen

B. ii) Havent been posted.

It looks like nothing will 'revive' this thread. Thanks for all the posts, attempts and all clever requests. I thank you once more for getting this thread over 80 replies, 8000 views and making it hot! :)

I leave you with all of life's answers in one image. kB0kk2V.jpg?1

• 1 month later...

Been toying with this challenge. Spent the day testing. This flight happened to work. I Mech-jebbed it the whole way, as it's probably more reliable than me as far as fuel conservation goes. And I needed almost all of it.

Mun landing and Kerbin return under 20 tons. http://imgur.com/a/2zoCm#0

I felt this was pretty good being I've only been playing for about 10 days. I think this craft can go further, and can be modded to include more. Plan on playing with it more, and learning to fly it myself.

EDIT:

With the same exact ship, I managed a landing on Duna. http://i.imgur.com/u45DmLe.png

Did not photo the whole journey. Just wanted to see if it was possible.

Edited by Baer Aerospace

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.