Share your fun Spacecraft!

I recently got Ksp and I am hooked! i can not get enough! This thread is to share your fun stories of some crafts that you had to do trial/error in order for it to function.

I had the hardest time building a ship that could get me to the Mun. I finally got it but landing was easy task. From numerous of quicksaves i finally landed on the mun with my lander.

screenshot6j.png

I then Tried to attach my own version of a rover for him to ride around. Not the prettiest thing but it was fun making it.

screenshot7ih.png

If you think this thread shouldn't be here or is annoying then sorry for wasting your time. But as a newbie to the forum and Ksp I just wanted to throw in my look at it through how much fun the game gives us. Thanks so much for reading! :D Fly safe

This is probably the oddest ship I've ever built.

VxzGFfg.png

When other planets were added, I wanted a universal probe design that I could send anywhere. It has an orbiter section and a lander section, and I could dock as many of the fuel tank segments as it needed for the current target destination. But it turned out it was completely unsteerable with the engines at the front in a puller configuration, but I couldn't dock the fuel tanks to the orbiter part of the probe at the front because the strain would crush it. So my solution was to turn the engines backwards, launch it, turn it around, "control from here" the formerly-back-facing docking ring, and add the fuel tanks. It wasn't easy to fly, but it successful put a lander/orbiter team of probes around every world. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.