101+ Impossible/stupid requests

273. Remove timewarp please, it's unrealistic and makes the game no fun! It's not like interplanetary flights take days; going to the Mun (not that I've gone anywhere else) only took fifteen minutes!

I remember saying the same thing on this thread... :D

Anyway...

274. (complimenting #52 and #273) 1:1 PLANETS! THIS SOLAR SYSTEM LOOKS SMALL! TOO UNREALISTIC! I WANT IT TO TAKE MORE THAN AN HOUR TO REACH ORBIT FROM THE SURFACE!

275. IF THE DEVS WON'T ALLOW IT THEN JUST ALLOW US TO MOD THE PLANETS OURSELVES!

Edited by Flixxbeatz
Added #275

280. Make enormous Fueltanks that can carry ridicoulus amounts of fuel without being heavy at all.

281. A button to stop Gravity so rockets don't fall out of the sky after fuel is burnt and before orbit is achieved.

283: An extremely detailed base building system involving the entire spacecraft production tree, including mining ores, pumping up oils and other liquids, and compressing gasses. This would come with a detailed fuel mixing and engine creation editor, as well as a wind-tunnel for testing the aerodynamic forces on spacecraft and spaceplanes. You can build multiple launch pads and schedule launches and construction times for rockets. Facility upgrades can be made including building barracks, power plants, mining facilities, oil drilling platforms, research facilities, public outreach buildings, and vehicle assembly buildings. In order to keep the program running you must appeal to its political oversight, mostly by meeting deadlines and completing challenges to inspire the public.

284: A special viewing system allowing you to watch your engineers assemble your spacecraft in real time (with excessively detailed animations).

285: Get interviewed by the kerbal media! :P

282: KSP on iPhone and Android please.

I loled hard, i was really wishing for something like that so I could build rockets on my way to work XD

(but at least I did know not to suggest it XD)

286 Shotguns for Kerbals, so they can go hunting

Makes me think of the firespitter plane cockpit with ammo in it. The kerbals probably had no clue what it did.

"These bullets aren't chocolate!. These are inedible, what good are they?"

Sonic screwdrivers for kerbals. Why should they ever need any other tools?

I know this thread is supposed to be satirical... But god dammit, it makes me groan. Couldn't read past page 3 before wanting to throw my keyboard through the internet at some of you. -_-

291. Sonic screwdrivers for kerbals. Why should they ever need any other tools?

I love this idea! But I cringe at the thought of how much the BBC would want in license fees. :rolleyes:

294) Tactical laser monkeys.

Edited by Guest

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.