101+ Impossible/stupid requests

419. To completely remedy the lag problem, print each screen frame to hardcopy. Then the user can bind the pages together into a flip-book and view the flight at a comfortable speed.

429. I want to play KSP with MechJeb, KAS, UnlimitedFuel, Kerbal Sunglasses, MapSat, HOME and all Bobcat Rovers... but my Mega Jool Exploration Station with all mods in use explodes at Launch and KSP stops working. I am sure thats a Problem with the mod Manager of ksp... could you fix this?

430. Instead of the game i only see a Picture of three kerbals when i start ksp... i wait for 30 seconds but nothing happens! Could you fix this?

431. I want a teleporter part!

432. I want an Autopilot SAS!!

433. My RCS-tanks get empty when i turn on sas and rcs and then time warp...

434. I want that Kerbals Can kill other kerbals if they plant a flag where a kerbal stands! I wanna see blood!!!!

???. the game should be MMO with an economy and PvP, factions and a deep story line. (or not whatever)

435. Land claiming should be implemented, so that I can now claim a piece of land in Laythe for Derpurbia.

436) Change the low detail graphics setting such that the user can see the strings holding up the rockets and planets, much like an old Godzilla movie.

437 In the tool cupboard, the Kerbals have a monkey wrench that is a real monkey that can jump around in IVA views, and unscrews bolts on the ship if it isn't fed.

This is one of the most unusual ones, and the funniest.

440. I want to have color filters so I can make it look like its niore,60's TV, etc.

441. I want to have the way to make giant flags that can be seen from space

442. I want to see wild life and 3-D trees on kerbin and have towns with there light pollution

443. I want Earth

191. Antimatter technology

Forget Antimatter and dark matter

444) Degenerate Matter, Take all those lousy protons out of my rocket parts, I want every [insert smallest increment known to kerbal here] to be packed with 100% pure neutrons!

206: All paper signing must be done with Surgeon Simulator style controls.

445)Everything must be Surgeon Simulator style controls, including rocket construction, mod installation, forum usage, flying stuff, crashing, mechjeb, EVERYTHING!

349 . Jeb to get his hands on the people who supply KSP with all those rocket parts.

He's one of those people

446) Clone Scott Manley and everyone who plays KSP gets a free Scott Manley to help them.

448) I don't really like the number 447, it can eat dirt.

449) While in orbit, Jeb, Bob, and Bill need to start fighting to the death out of absolute boredom.

450) Death Stars, Five of them, NOW!

451) Add another moon to Jool, but make it a star, like the sun! :D

452) I want to meet Jeb in real life and shake his hand.

Forget Antimatter and dark matter

444) Degenerate Matter, Take all those lousy protons out of my rocket parts, I want every [insert smallest increment known to kerbal here] to be packed with 100% pure neutrons!

I think I'm 90% degenerate matter.

453. There needs to be a mission in Career mode where Dunians come to steal our women, and we need to mount a mission to save them.

455) Incorporate Time Lord technology into capsule design. Every capsule should have at least one of the following: bedroom(s), full Alexandria-style library, swimming pool, study, squash court, and a deep space observatory.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.