101+ Impossible/stupid requests

547) KSP should be able to interface with a 3D printer, and produce full scale , functioning replicas of our creations.

How else would we all travel to a real life kerbalcon, should something like that ever exist?

542. give Ion engines 1000 thrust and make them go FTL like in star trek.

I wouldn't mind that one bit.

549. Make it where KSP attaches to your nervous system. So you feel weightless when you reach orbit in the game, or burn into a crisp of trying to visit the sun.

Enough realism for you? :)

Edited by Benie

550. When career mode is implemented, the initial and tutorial mission should be the deployment and management of an operation consisting of looting rocket parts, technicians and facilities from the ruins of a recently defeated Nazi Kermany. You get more upgrade points and other bonuses based on how much stuff you manage to bring back with you to your chosen starting nation.

553) Add a simulator to the simulation to see if your simulated spacecraft will work as expected under simulated conditions that approximate conditions simulated in the main simulation.

Edited by Jack Wolfe

554) In EVA u shod be able to swtich into fps mod witch make it so tht evry ting becoms CoD: Kerbol Warfare

Terrible spelling is intentional as it is a part of a totally fictional character (who goes under the name Olof Ingvarsson), any resemblance to real people is completely unintentional. :)

560. A complex non-optional system where if you lose any manned or high-importance vehicles in your missions, all operations are canceled for the next 24 months and as agency director you have to appear in public hearings, confer with legal advisors, deny culpability for manslaughter and professional negligence, and fill out thousands of pages of documents until the causes and circumstances of the accident are scrutinized to the public and government's satisfaction.

561. SQUAD doesn't update enough. EA should buy KSP so it would be updated more often (all in dlc, of course)

Good...I like this. I mean, I actually hate it, but I laughed at the post. How about 563. Rocket Armor DLC, though?

564: Resources implemented as the entire periodic table of elements and all possible chemical reactions in an elaborate crafting and mining system that permanently deforms worlds and places mineral deposits based upon actual geological processes simulated in a dynamic worldgen.

564: Resources implemented as the entire periodic table of elements and all possible chemical reactions in an elaborate crafting and mining system that permanently deforms worlds and places mineral deposits based upon actual geological processes simulated in a dynamic worldgen.

This has potential, especially if some island-of-stability unun-n-ium element turns out to make great rocket fuel.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.