Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

Won't it distort the proportions if i do that?
Resize it to 256x160, then pull the lower handle to get 256x190. Recenter/complete your pic then.
Thank you mate, i will try do that.
You're welcome. Or as an (maybe better, depending on your picture) alternative, you can pull the handle to get 800x594, finish your pic, then resize to 256x190 ;)

What I said is completly WRONG. Flags are 256x160 NOT 190, I'm so stupid :(

You can just resize your 800x500 to 256x160 with no distortion.

Sorry...

In my humble opinion your first one wasn't too busy, i thought it was just perfect, they're both really good but the first one has some very nice positioning and proportion, plus the Kerbal face is brilliant.

Edit* last night i ran out of reputation to give because of this thread, you guys are magnificently creative, i'l have to wait till it resets and come back again. :)

Thank you! Feel free to use either of them. :)

What I said is completly WRONG. Flags are 256x160 NOT 190, I'm so stupid :(

You can just resize your 800x500 to 256x160 with no distortion.

Sorry...

Thanks again mate i appreciate the help, this thread has made me want that update to come out more than ever :)

Edited by Custard Donut (In Space)

Camouflage flags for all my secretive needs.

Kerbin

bUb9lUJ.png

Mun

FyvUQhU.png

Minmus

xLSJ55L.png

于明八 flag development company is not responsible for any secret locations found in map view.

Having visited most of the worlds in the Kerbol system, Mason Shipyards realised that it had not put flags anywhere. This is the start of an initiative to rectify that fatal error!

gqPnxDD.png

I might make a less blurry version though :P

Edited by RogueMason

So I decided to have a go at making one

cDiSnB7.png

I'm not the artisticest (intentional :P) person ever, but it still feels good to have tried.

I know it might be a bit too much stuff on it, it's probably going to get cleaned up later, I'd really appreciate if anyone feels like leaving a suggestion or two

How about a flag of a Kerbal sniffing a flower, that way any aggressive alien that finds it will be lulled into a false sense of security, and when they try to invade kerbin... BAM! There'l be more than flowers waiting for them! (Hopefully)

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s656/Sancho545/KerbalFlowerFlag_zps7ff5a910.png' alt='KerbalFlowerFlag_zps7ff5a910.png'>

Edited by Custard Donut (In Space)

Probably won't use this, I want mine to say something along the lines of "We are the people of Kerbin, and we travel in the name of peace and discovery, and because it is awesome."

But I jumped on GIMP when I realised no one had done it yet:

q33nzAF.png

Origional image from Novasilisko. (I hope he approves, or this is theft.)

I considered sticking a KSP logo on the flag, then realised I'd have to do all the recursion again.

Oh well.

Edited by Tw1

Awhile back I made some low res planet sprites for a game, soon as I seen this thread I threw some of those sprites into a 256x160 canvas and made a few quick additions. The result is below.

KSP%20Flag.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.