Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

Here is my flag

colors are NASA-like and you can see the Kerbal-system with the eye of a Kerbal as sun :wink:

Additionaly you can see my stylized actual rocket-design.

Later i will change every color of every celestial body where fly my flag...

You forgot Dres.

I think this one is the best flag I've seen on here so far - nice. Although I think it would be even better if you got rid of the two stripes or maybe put one below and one above. Either way though its a nice design.

Thanks! I tried out your ideas and they came out pretty nice as well. I do like the one without stripes. :)

Original:

A7CHt3Z.png

New:

kuVTN0P.png

R61Q4WQ.png

What programs are used to make these flags?

Gimp, Inkscape, Illustrator, Photoshop, Xara, Paint Shop Pro, MS Paint - any of these will do.

Best free vector based program for creating logos like flag designs etc is Inkscape, with Gimp for altering raster (blended pixel) based screenshots/photos for use in backgrounds or whatever.

What programs are used to make these flags?

Gimp, Inkscape, Illustrator, Photoshop, Xara, Paint Shop Pro, MS Paint - any of these will do.

Best free vector based program for creating logos like flag designs etc is Inkscape, with Gimp for altering raster (blended pixel) based screenshots/photos for use in backgrounds or whatever.

Incidently, I posted a few links to Gimp and Inkscape earlier (my personal favourites in free drawing programs).

What nats said: draw logo's in Inkscape, and mix them together with Gimp for some awesome effects. And google (or any other search engine) is your best friend if you don't know how to use these programs (or any drawing program, for that matter).

I made a few flags in Illustrator. Feel free to use them if you want.

Switzerland

Eujn8GT.png

Switzerland, where are you going with Swedens' flag? :)

Edit: nevermind, they gave it back :).

Nice work, by the way.

Edited by Speijker

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.