This is weird.

ZedNova

So, i built a rocket, that was going to test a orbital tug. Right when i launched i noticed this.

1734550.jpg

So, either my rockets have been been using cigarettes and are now paying for it. Or i fouled something up.

Not accusing Airbornem of anything but that would be a great way to find out pirates. If the game finds out that you've pirated the game the smoke gets black and the engines loose 90% of their thrust.

Not accusing Airbornem of anything but that would be a great way to find out pirates. If the game finds out that you've pirated the game the smoke gets black and the engines loose 90% of their thrust.

That is a good idea, but SQUAD would have to make sure legit players never get black smoke.

Did you turn on fallback shaders by any chance?

Nope, This was done on my laptop, so i can play on Lowish-medium settings.

Bob: oh no, I know how this is going...

Jeb: bob, get over here (>O\/O)>

Bob: aaaaaahhhhh!!!

...Meanwhile

Mission control: we've lost contact with the crew.

Mission control controller: Say what?

Mission control:...There is an empty EVA suit being jettisoned...

*scream

Pollution!!!

Ksc control: can SOMEONE get Jeb out of the thruster??

Idk why that would happen... But I think if it were a bit more towards grey it'd look a little realistic :)

Hydrogen-oxygen rockets aren't famous for their CO2 output :P (when in flight at least, the construction and cooling is horrifically polluting).

...Meanwhile

Mission control: we've lost contact with the crew.

Mission control controller: Say what?

Mission control:...There is an empty EVA suit being jettisoned...

A hour later Bob was found in the next rocket launch, apparently unaware of his death.

Who in their right mind would pirate this game? On a top ten list, this game don't rate a negative number lol, pirate a sandbox.......

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.