The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

FROM NOW ON (Also adding this to main post)

Do not create colonies of species that did not originate from this planet. Do not have huge wars between native species that destroy our planet. You can use natural disasters to destroy up to a 1km radius. Volcanic eruptions ARE allowed to lower global temperatures by up to 5 degrees. We are using CENTIGRADE.

Ah, my change for the Make A Planet I made a few days ago.

In the US, The Graphite Series 760T has a suggested retail price of $179.99 (black) or $189.99 (Arctic White), while the 730T has a suggested retail price of $139.99 (black only). Both will be available in February from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is backed with a limited 2-year warranty and Corsair’s excellent customer service and technical support.

dsddDecember 4th, 2013

RSC-Station Sarah

Aboard the imperial heart:

A librarian claded in shiny blue armor sat in the middle of his stark chamber and started meditating when suddenly a coconut hit him in the head and violently broke him from his meditation and heard a snicker from an abstract point. The librarian rises from his spot then saunters to the door just when he was about to open the door it explodes open and the librarian hurled to the floor and bear hugged by a librarian in blue armor with green shoulder guards and wore a dirty white cloak. Letting the coconut fall to the floor to be retrieved later he rose dragging the other librarian with him then slowly proceeded to peel the other off put his hand on his shoulder and asked “are you ok Ezekiel and if I may ask what are you doing here?â€Â

Ezekiel: its been so long since I saw you Avah last if memory serves correct it was the Corvis campaigns. But anyway I was with the raven wing when they were called to help so instead of running off to the rock like I was suppose to when we left the front I stayed with them. Azreal does not know of my presence here and I don’t want him to know yet.

Avah: why wouldn’t you want him to know you’re here?

Azreal: yes indeed why wouldn’t you want me to know you’re here on my ship Ezekiel.(at the same time grabing him by the cloak and hoisting him in to the air.)

Ezekiel: oh emperor for give me. I just wanted to surprise you that’s all Azreal.(at the same time he flailed about trying to escape the grasp of the grand master.)

“Man I can’t even torment you a little with out you flipping out and panicking†exclaimed Azreal with a chuckle as the changed the grapple in to a giant bear hug that only to space marines could give.

Avah who had been standing there watching this interaction picks up the coconut and proceeds to ask what it was and why it hit him in the head out of nowhere.

Ezekiel: this is a fruit from the days of old its said to have a thousand uses thow I have never seen one my self but I’m certain this is one.

Avah: ok but that does not answer the question of how it got here.

Ezekiel: indeed it answers the question not. I would believe one of the demons of the warp have taken a liking to you but judging that its not meant to cause death but to annoy and create confusion its not one that we are familiar with. From what I can gather from the info of the planet the inhabitants of the planet pony lands believe in a being that’s causes chaos in any way possible. There are stories about the demon turning clouds to cotton and make them rain chocolate. I believe this coconut is just his way of playing with you brother let it bother you not.

Avah tosses the coconut behind him as he decides it would be unwise if he continued to ask questions only to have the coconut disappear as soon as it leaves his hand for no apparent reason with a large popping sound.

Ezekial: I wonder to where its off to now?

Azreal: Ezkial its time to brief the troops. Avah its been good talking to you but im afraid that we must be off.

Avah: understood sirs. And if you don’t mind could you close the door on your way out I would like to get back to my meditation.

Ezekial: will do

So the to masters walk out of the librarians chamber and close the door behind them to leave the librarian to himself. An walk to the bridge of the imperial heart where the rest of the commanders were standing.

Azreal: commander engage the fleet comms.

Commander: Yes sir

With a flick of a switch the three chapter masters and Ezkial could be seen by every one in the fleet no matter where they were.

Azreal over comms: Brothers in about 2/3 days we will be returning to the front where we will protect the Kyrenaia blockade runners as they pierce the enemy defenses to gain access to the planet to land there troops. We will hold off on dropping our troops until a supply line can be established. At wich point we will make the heavens glow with the light of a thousand suns. That is all…unless you are a commander I need the status of your ships as soon as you can.

All commanders over comms: yes sir.

Slowly over the course of an hour the reports came trickling in. all seemed good until the imperial hearts report came. The old ship was having problems with her warp drive at which point Azreal commanded the commander to send a message to the other fleets that our attack would have to wait for an extra two hours until the lanch of the attack to allow the crew to run diagnostics and fix the problem on the imperial heart.

rp post thats not properly spaced yay

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.