What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

I have been working on some space station cores that I can add to and expand on to.

SS Core B: http://imgur.com/puwUjuD

SS Stubby: http://imgur.com/A9LL4ZB

SS Core D: http://imgur.com/yq2gawr

All so far created little problem building and launching using some of the new parts (V23.5 + add on capsule for stubby). Started to work on a refueling craft that will deliver a large amount of fuel using some of the new parts to refuel the new stations when completed. Nearly delivering the equivalent of 2 orange tanks. Working on making this to deliver 2 plus equivalent of the orange tanks. The nice thing is it takes less parts to accomplish these things/crafts.

BJQ

Edited by BJ Quest

I think this game is giving me a complex. Every time I view a picture here or watch a Youtube video I have an almost overwhelming urge to try and rotate the screen to get a better view of the ships. lol

Interactive pictures and videos: The future of the internet?

As part of my grand tour, I had the challenge of completing an Eve ascent. Today, Eve knew defeat as Buzz Kerman rose back into orbit around the toxic purple hell planet of death. (Granted, I used a balloon from Hooligan Labs, but...)

I also got some work done on my Kerbin Spacedock, and sent a station component to Duna. Hmm. Oh, and about 7 rockets in a row exploded for no readily available reason. Those designs have since been decommissioned before the investigating board could start snooping around with their clipboards and black ties...

I think this game is giving me a complex. Every time I view a picture here or watch a Youtube video I have an almost overwhelming urge to try and rotate the screen to get a better view of the ships. lol

So it's not just me who does it?

I can assure you that you're not alone in this, I'm forever attempting to assume control of Scott Manley's save file.

Sent a station to Laythe on a nice, no risk route. Cost more delta-V than usual to get outside Tylo's and not risk getting slingshotted by an unmarked encounter. Also my first time trying to pull large cargo rather than push it. I got dangerously close to Kerbins atmosphere on the 15 minute departure burn though.

Not sure if I can blame my science mod, but it turns out you don't need crew for a crew report.

So it's not just me who does it?

Nor me?

I started a new Career to see how quickly in Kerbin time, I can finish off the tech tree. 2hrs in Kerbin time, I had 7 ships enroute to Mun with 2 SciJrs, 2Goo, a thermometer and a Kerbal. I probably should have launched 1 for each Biome on Mun, but I didn't want to mess with 13 ships all at once. It's currently day 2, and I will probably launch the other 6, as soon as I get back to the game.

http://i.imgur.com/6zzibrL.jpg

Launched Jeb's Bar into orbit. Ready for some Kerbal Munshine?

OK, that's pretty awesome. :)

SO glad it's not just me... I constantly want to rotate the view around other people's ships, and sometimes catch myself actually clicking to do so.

SO glad it's not just me... I constantly want to rotate the view around other people's ships, and sometimes catch myself actually clicking to do so.

I was smirking a bit when people posted this - and now I started doing it myself.

Cheers

Hans

P.S:

Have a ship orbiting Laythe right now that successfully aerobraked from a retrograde encounter at over 8000 m/s.

Now I'm afraid it'll end up in the drink when I land it, lol

Edited by Hans Dorn

Several things, including an ion landing on Minmus, testing an adaptation of my Duna lander for a future Laythe mission, and setting Jeb up for his return from Duna - that is, burning his escape and setting a maneuver node on the other side of the sun that should make him aerocapture back at Kerbin.

A day of success / Failure!

The Obris sub-orbital shuttle first official launch whitout payload! (It was really hard to balance this to fly)

FNNEeZU.png

Aaaaaaand! i created two flags from new kerbal countries!

Carbonistan (Or Coaltistan in english) : Nation of the cheap Coal and flatlands!

BJAKIAV.png

Cobaltistan! Where Kerbals use their hat BACKWARDS!

VFoXNic.png

Im also starting a space station on Duna but i had 5 lightspeed Kraken attacks today, Thats must be my new record!... but GAH i cant even do any progress whit that!

Jeb went bungee jumping today....well kind of, and he had fun doing it to anyway! Also performed my first attempted landing on the VAB to perform the experiment.

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/B3LSX/embed"></iframe>

It's the beginning of what will likely be a long day on Kerbin testing new technologies.