First thing you do in .20?

NuclearWarfare

-Thoroughly explore Claira's gorgeous interiors.

Might want to reword that.

-Gawk over load times (Install an absolute truckload of mods I've been forgoing due to RAM issues.

-Pretty much just play the game.

Oh yeah, that'll be me for sure.

After trying to land on the runway, I think what i'll actually end up doing first is planting loads of flags as runway approach markers.

Also, I tried posting here yesterday, but my post has not been approved yet (had to re-register after the Great Crash). If this ends up as a double post then I apologise for that in advance.

First i copy my saves, ships, and subassembly loader and Kerbal alarm clock to .20, then i open the save and plant flags wherever i have kerbals. Then i gawk at the new parts and IVAs.

I think I'm the only one who didn't forget about the cool new set of rover wheels we are getting that look modern. I wish we still had the picture of them. I think they are gone because of the forum collapse.

ANYWAYS, I'm going to use those and a chair to make an ATV!

I'm surprised. I used to check the forums while on my phone when out of town on weekends. I've done that twice to find an update had been released.

Updates have been released on fridays/weekends, that's how they know it always ends bad.

Two words; Space Chair. I'm going to strap an ion engine and a xenon tank to the bottom of a seat, add some power and fly that puppy to Duna. I'm sure the pilot will land just fine.

Take everything off and reinstall everything I would think. Then put my flag on the Mun.

After that probably stop playing the game until it gets a more decent set of updates, I am practically at the point now (180+ hours) where I want to ditch it for a few months and go play something else and I dont think a few seats and flags are going to make any difference to that ;.; , but lets see what comes along in the patch first.

I may possibly mess around with a Mun lifter design as that would be cool. But I really dont like the way that the Kerbals are massive in this game and to do a rover with Kerbals sat in it would need to be really oversized and look stupid sat on top of a rocket to get it to the Mun. I play this game as realistically as possible so I dont make unfeasibly massive rovers/bases/stations etc sat on top of rockets. I hate that.

Edited by nats

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.