Multiplayer (Hear me Out)

Stephen Stiles

So, many people have brought up the topic of multiplayer and many have said they don't want it or will get griefed, this if my proposal for how it should work if ever implemented.

It might be a good idea to only allow two player servers, this would have the main KSC and the other space center, this would lead to a space race close to that of Russia and America and maybe even more. Now, the time acceleration would go like this, you request to time accelerate and then the other player has to accept, after this you can tweak the acceleration all you want and then when you have managed all you need to, press some (I'm done TA button). Now, back to the griefing, you do not have to play with someone you don't want to or even online at all, just play with your friend, if you don't have one start a server and maybe ask them some questions and if you don't like them leave, as simple as that. I would also propose that there is a private option for the server or at least a memory of the players it's meant for so no one else can join it. This means, if you and your friend agree (This option can be turned on or off depending on your agreement) one of you can expand what they are doing while the other is away, (again with the griefing don't pick bad partners). And this is my proposal for multiplayer which I find to be workable.

(Do it so Jeb has a challenge) ;.;

(I did post this in another section but I thought it might be better suited here.

Multiplayer will not be implemented in the near future, due to a very severe limitation in that it currently is not possible to move multiple vessels with any kind of accuracy.

If it happens, it will be done as a mod developed by the game community- a lot of people are already working on the problem.

There are lots of threads about this scattered about, please read through them as nearly every aspect of what multiplayer for KSP should be like has been gone over.