Hi there!

miracmert

Hello everybody! I'm a Turkish spacefan who has just joined the forum-I guess I'm the first Turkish kerman here?-. I've been making flights for two weeks on KSP and I fell in love with it! I'm glad I am going to experience the whole development of this excellent simulator (I just can't say game, games are not as complicated and high quality as KSP) and I want to thank all of the SQUAD members for creating this awesome universe. Safe flights people! :)

Welcome to the forums! :)

It's always good to see the game getting so much exposure around the world. I know exactly how you feel about the game -- it's one of the few that I've actually been excited to play over and over again for a long time.

If you need any help with any area of the game, check out the Drawing Board (link in my sig). It has links to a number of useful tutorials and other resources which might cover a topic you're having trouble with. If you still have questions, the people in our How To forum will be more than happy to share their knowledge.

Happy landings!

Thank you all! It's such a nice feeling to be welcomed from people around the world. So it doesn't matter where you are from, being a kerbal is enough! :) Safe launches and smooth landing :)