The first thing you did.

Ascensiam

made a rocket that landed on the mün, planted a flag, went to mimnus, planted 3 flags with 3 seperate kerbalswith an applo style ship landing and rendavoos (one kerbal at a time), then landed back at kerban with 200 fuel left. if I wanted I probally could have acheived a flight to gill and maybe retrned, in eva.

First thing I did was reinstall from scratch after deleting all mods because it wouldn't load. Then went back and installed KW and NP, finding out they were both broken... meh back to Minecraft til mods work again..

I accidentally deleted my space station because it had a robot arm on it, and I had to de-install the robot arm mod to make .20 launch things correctly, and in so doing the program deleted my space station because it refused to load a station with a missing part definition, and then it immediately wrote a new persistence file with the station missing.

Sigh - that's a downside of buying the game through Steam. I didn't choose to upgrade. It upgraded for me when I tried running the game today. That ended up meaning I didn't know ahead of time an upgrade was coming until it was already in the midst of happening, and therefore I didn't have a chance to remove all mods first.

I got too excited over the new command modules that I put them on rover chassis and see how they felt in IVA. I love the Tincan module (1-man Lander), but the Cupola module makes for one hell of a view when launching a rocket.

Then I decided to fly a rocket by the seat of a kerbal's pants, and enjoyed the view of his face dealing with the g-forces and being out in the open at the end of a ballistic missile. I had added a Tincan to mount the seat on, for the kerbal to get in for the descent, but he lost his grip and was unable to get back before he was swept away. He is currently lost at sea, probably dancing with the merkerbs.

Overall. .20 is Christmas in May.

1st thing I did was strap 2 SRBs together (A big on and a small one) and a achieve a sub orbital hop of 90Km! :0.0:

Shepney Kerman is now learning to swim the South Kerbal "Pacific Ocean"

He seemed to enjoy his ride though.

Anyone have any pointers on how to build a seaplane?

I found out that the update broke alot of mods, so First thing I did was to revert back to 19.1 to play, and wait until my favorite mods catch up

Blissful part of not being a regular mod user--when an update happens, you're immune from "mod-hunger for the new version" because you're used to playing it stock.

Just came back to Kerbin from two-man Mun mission, pure stock, no MechJeb, no aids. Just wanted to plant my flag there :)

buwun3.jpg

I'm really delighted that I've had no crashes, no hiccups, no bad issues whatsoever--and I'm just running off a laptop, albeit medium settings.

-RODION

The first thing a weary Kerbal wants to do after a long voyage is just kick back in a nice comfy deckchair, in the shade, with a nice cold beer. Now that dream has been realised

EACF8CE30192E6A9E2634EC94489FA1AFA8ED2E2

Now I've just got to get it to the moon somehow :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.